Southeast Flexpert Typist (2 in-house, 2 remote) RedVision
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Overview:
This position is responsible for basic typing and data entry functions, which involves examining officially recorded documents and typing this information into a database to generate a report to be delivered to various customers.
In-House and telecommuting/remote opportunities available.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Read and analyze officially recorded real estate documents such as deeds, mortgages, and judgments.
2. Identify typos and erroneous information contained on recorded documents.
3. Work with examiners to clarify comments listed in Titlevision system to complete reports accurately.
4. Analyze and evaluate information given by the searcher against typing guidelines and verifying the information is correct according to customer guidelines.
5. Learn and apply customer specific requirements when processing their files.
6. Understand and carry out oral and written instructions pertaining to each file.
7. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and levels of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The work is sedentary, typically employee sits comfortably to do the work. There may be some walking; standing; bending; carrying of light items such as paper, books, or notebooks.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment that requires normal safety precautions.
High School Diploma or GED
Computer skills including Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer
Ability to work in an accurate, detail-oriented and highly productive manner
Ability to work both independently and contribute in every aspect to a team environment
Must be able to type 55 WPM
Utilize various computer programs such as Titlevision, Word, Excel, Microsoft document image, Adobe, Outlook and other programs as needed
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED