Southeast - Full-Time - Sr. Client Services Specialist RedVision
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Overview:
Responsible for servicing the needs of our clients to ensure client retention, revenue growth and client satisfaction.
Reporting to SE Region Operations Team.
This position requires previous knowledge of most SE production departments or related industry experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Establish and build client relationships, with a goal of constantly exceeding service expectations.
2. Act as liaison between clients and internal departments to ensure the resolution of client issues concerning; production, sales, order processing, delivery, technical and billing inquiries.
3. Receive, examine and respond to incoming calls, emails, written correspondence and faxes from clients regarding the status of orders, requests for information and problem resolution.
4. Escalate inquiries or requests as needed to the appropriate department or level of management for immediate action.
5. Proactively review and monitor the status of open orders for all assigned clients and coordinates with other Work Flow Team Leaders to ensure timely completion.
6. Coordinate with sales and cross-functional resources to ensure a pleasant client experience for assigned accounts as well as providing new clients with a smooth and effective assimilation.
7. Produce and provide assigned clients with reports regarding; order status, account balance, account history and identifies additional reports based on client needs.
8. Set-up and train new and existing clients on website access and capabilities.
9. Depending on work locations, Sr, Client Services Specialist may also perform the following additional duties:
A. Promote new business growth with existing clients to generate additional revenue.
B. May visit clients to assess needs, issues and ensure client satisfaction.
10. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
TRAVEL: Variable depending on work location
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The work is active and may require the employee to travel. There may be some walking; standing; bending; carrying of light items such as paper, books, or notebooks.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment that requires normal safety precautions.
High School Diploma or GED
2+ year of experience in a high volume call center/customer service-oriented environment or 1 year experience as a Client Services Specialist
Proficient in company order processing platform and all internal data applications
Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Provide exemplary customer service
Must be enthusiastic, outgoing and positive
Must be creative, organized, and detailed oriented
Excellent oral, listening, written and interpersonal skills
Ability to work both independently and contribute in every aspect to a team environment
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet Explorer and Web navigation required
Proficient in use of facsimile, scanners, copiers, computer equipment, and communication devices
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
RedVision is the fastest growing provider of title searches and real property data solutions in the nation, serving over 1,650 customers in the real estate industry including lenders, title underwriters, title agents, attorneys, settlement and default servicing firms. RedVision completes over 1 million title searches per year, consistently delivering complete and accurate title searches quickly in your specified format - directly into your system.Investors: Edison Venture Fund
, Updata Partners All Jobs: at RedVision
|Headquarters:||1055 Parsippany Boulevard|
Parsippany, NJ 07054
|Company Profile:||RedVision is committed to a mutually successful, long-term business partnership with you. Our goal is to work with you to identify and solve the title search, production and real property research challenges you face today and help create new opportunities for tomorrow.
To achieve this goal, RedVision combines innovative technology with highly qualified service professionals. Managed by industry experts, RedVision is your single point provider for the most comprehensive, customer-oriented title reporting and property research solutions in the nation.
--Quality Title Searches
--Fast Turn Times
--Customizable Reports & Solutions
--Custom Integration Options
RedVision offers an array of title information services based on the TitleVisionTM platform. RedVision's patent-pending technology, electronically posts virtually all of the data needed to complete most title searches, including courthouse records, property appraiser values and property tax data. Our advanced posting algorithms and SmartFilter technology ensures that only the most relevant records need to be reviewed, saving time and reducing the likelihood of errors.
We break the title search workflow into small, discrete steps, and partner with you to determine the best blend of our technology and professional service staff and your resources for the ultimate process optimization.
--A vast research platform: our title database uses patent-pending technology to bring together relevant documents and images efficiently
--Intelligent workflow: automated business rules ensure quality control checkpoints to minimize errors
--Well-trained, professional service staff, including appraisers and examiners: a "virtual production line" uses our title database and intelligent workflow platform to streamline the search process in the most cost-effective way
The Reports - a managed service based on the TitleVisionTM platform utilizing RedVision's service center to deliver customized searches reliably and efficiently.
The Platform - a blended solution offering the best mix of your resources, RedVision's Managed Services and other partners wrapped in an intelligent workflow management system.
The Title Database - a web-based search tool for producing uniform title searches anytime, anywhere. |
Support RedVision with Social Media services