Specimen Processor Cleveland HeartLab
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Cleveland HeartLab, Inc. is a rapidly growing specialty clinical laboratory and disease
management company focused on biomarker technologies. We are located in the Midtown
Corridor of Cleveland and are searching for a Specimen Processor.
1. Primary responsibilities include receiving and unpacking human blood and urine
specimens, performing quality checks on the specimens and the test requisition,
accurately entering patient demographics and test order information into the LIS
system, and preparing the specimens for laboratory analysis.
2. Must be able to work as a team member in a fast paced, regulated environment
where attention to detail and doing the job right the first time is essential.
3. Must also be able to identify, correct and document errors when/if they occur, in
the spirit of continuous improvement.
4. May be asked to prepare specimens for shipments, prepare shipping
documentation, and arrange for courier following DOT and IATA regulations.
5. Must maintain compliance with all CLIA, CAP, OSHA and other regulations as
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. One or more years of experience working as a laboratory accessioning or in a
3. Data entry (both alpha and numeric) is required.
4. Must be detail oriented. Must be able to positively and effectively interact with
other staff. Contact with clients and/or vendors may be required, good customer
service skills are essential. Effective interpersonal, organization and
communication skills required.
We offer an excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life and
disability along with a matching 401K plan.
It is the policy of Cleveland HeartLab to consider candidates without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, age, disability, or any other
condition protected by applicable law. We are a drug free workplace.
||Cleveland, OH |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED