Spine Specialist-Sales Globus Medical
The responsibility of the Spine Specialist-Sales Representative is to effectively market Globus Medical products within the guidelines of the company Quality Policy and utilizing a consultative sales approach to surgeon customers, prospective and existing within the assigned territory. The sales goals and objectives assigned will be met and exceeded by having a full knowledge of Globus products, offerings, and surgical techniques, understanding the customer needs and professionally positioning Globus Medical products above the competition to fulfill those needs.
1. Meet or exceed all sales goals and objectives assigned.
2. Develop and increase customer base and continually enhance Globus product market share within assigned territory.
3. Gain and consistently increase product knowledge through formal sales training; surgeon speaker programs, attending surgeries/OR visits, and industry research
4. Maintain conduct that is aligned with company quality policy, and protects confidentiality with proprietary information.
5. Consistently assist Globus sales management by reporting market and competitive information in a timely manner
6. Communicate new ideas, etc promptly to product development
7. Attend conferences, surgeries
1. Two plus years of successful spine sales experience preferred, may consider other healthcare related sales and or business to business sales experience.
2. BA or BS in a life science or business.
3. Exemplary ability to listen, communicate and influence.
4. Ability to travel 50%
5. Manual dexterity is essential
6. Strong computer skills ? MS Office
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
||Valley Forge Business Center |
2560 General Armistead Avenue
Audubon, PA 19403