Splunk Data and Information Security Analyst Intern Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Write server-side code for data collection, search and indexing using Python.
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- Analyse operational data (servers, network, etc) from a security perspective to determine trends, outliers, and anomalies.
- 2+ years of university level computer science education
- Experience in enterprise IT technologies (network, storage, systems, architecture).
- Working knowledge of developing and debugging Python.
Education: Got it!
- Experience with Linux and Windows server operating systems.
- Experience with log aggregation/SIEM tools a plus
- Currently pursuing Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has 5,600 customers in over 90 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cybersecurity, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk now has over 800 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco with offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED