Splunk4Good Program Director Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
Splunk4Good, Splunk's corporate social responsibility program, is hiring it's very first employee! You will work closely with Splunk4Good's creator and the Splunk management team to develop and lead all of Splunk4Good's programs.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- Develop strategic plans with Splunk4Good and Splunk management that align with the vision, principles and mission of Splunk4Good.
- Develop, manage and coordinate all aspects of Splunk4Good Programs, including: Public data projects, Open data partnerships, Nonprofit license program and Nonprofit sector enablement, STEM Adolescent Educational outreach, Mentorship, Volunteerism, Fundraising, Event Sponsorships and more.
- Ensure the message, mission and values of Splunk4Good are being communicated consistently and effectively.
- Collaborate with the Splunk Product, HR and Marketing teams to leverage company activities and programs, including events, campaigns and SEO.
- Educate and train Splunk employees on Splunk4Good's mission, programs and volunteering opportunities
- Curate and develop pipeline of Splunk4Good Public data projects. Manage resources, ensure successful project execution, coordinate customer relations with Sales and coordinate project go-to-market with Marketing.
- Create partnerships with organizations aligned with Splunk4Good's mission
- Manage Nonprofit License program. Lead Splunk4Good initiatives to expand the user community of Splunk in the nonprofit and social impact markets. Expand existing and create new avenues to reach these markets efficiently and effectively.
- Coordinate STEM adolescent education programs with community partners
- Develop and coordinate a rolling program of mentorship opportunities and volunteering activities for staff
- Develop and maintain regular content for Splunk4Good blogs, social media and web
- Lead efforts to optimize Splunk4Good's online presence through the .com and .org websites, online search and social channels â€" creating and publishing interesting and relevant content.
- Develop positioning & related collateral for Splunk4Good. Capture and tell the stories of successful customers, employees and impact around the world.
- Promotes a culture that reflects the organization's values, encourages good performance, and rewards productivity
- Promotes Splunk4Good values and vision with stakeholders on local, state and national levels; ensures that the organization and its mission, vision, values, programs, and services are consistently presented in a strong and positive image to relevant stakeholders
- Establishes and maintains contacts with key individuals in both the public and private sectors
- Attends and participates in a wide variety of appropriate public functions and makes effective public presentations
Education: Got it!
- Broad community development network on local, state, and national levels in areas of open data, big data, humanitarian aid and response, STEM, etc
- Demonstrated ability to work and manage projects across multiple stakeholders and organizations
- Outstanding analytical and critical thinking skills; results-oriented with a respect for data-driven outcomes
- Proven leadership qualities, resourcefulness, team orientation, enthusiasm, and an entrepreneurial spirit
- High energy and a self-starter; able to work quickly and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to manage relationships and leverage internal resources across departments and organizations
- Exceptional program development and project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in rapid-paced, highly dynamic environments with proven success in navigating changing priorities and opportunities
- A sensitivity and commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Bachelor's degree or comparable work experience; masters in computer science, nonprofit administration or related field a plus
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has 5,600 customers in over 90 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cybersecurity, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk now has over 800 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco with offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED