Sports Psychologist (Behavior Coach) (Nationwide) Retrofit
The internet?s hottest new startup isn?t selling about coupons or social networking. It?s about something you understand very well: How to help people achieve their objectives and overcome obstacles. Retrofit, launching in November 2011, brings science and technology together in a complete weight loss program that shows astonishing promise. However, to realize our vision, we need a few amazing Behavior Coaches. We?re ridiculously picky. But if you have what it takes, we?ll pay you above-average compensation to work your magic.
Retrofit?s mission is to deliver the industry?s best long-term weight loss outcomes for our clients. We have no interest in short-term weight loss that is quickly regained.
Our core offering -- designed by an Advisory Board of nationally recognized experts -- is a fully customized year-long program designed to help clients lose 5-10% of their entry weight and keep it off for the year.
Participants are armed with wi-fi tracking devices, a multi-disciplinary expert wellness team, and practical strategies for how to lose weight healthfully.
Retrofit brings the best of science to building better eating, exercise, and behavior patterns.
The personal wellness team approach gives each client the range of skills needed to be successful. The team environment gives our behavior coaches a unique opportunity to collaborate with exercise physiologists and registered dietitians to provide for a client?s full range of needs.
We find the clients and bring them right to you.
You?ll work with clients from home full-time, via Skype.
We offer a competitive base salary, unlimited vacation, benefits, 401k, flexible work schedule from your home.
Under the guidance of our dreamteam Advisory Board, you?ll stay on the cutting edge of your profession and advance your skills.
As we achieve our goal of redefining the commercial weight loss industry, you will receive much-deserved recognition as being among the very best in your field.
For each client, you?ll do everything possible to help them achieve their weight loss objective. You?ll partner with a Registered Dietitian and an Exercise Physiologist to form a core Wellness Team that works with the client.
We hold ourselves accountable, just as we do for our clients. You?ll have specific expectations:
- Monitor your clients? progress via Retrofit?s internet based platform
- Check in with your clients once a week
- Respond to client calls/emails within 48 hours
- Attend your Skype sessions on-time. Reschedule in advance if necessary
- Collaborate with other wellness team experts to ensure the client has total Wellness Expert experience
- Motivate and guide clients towards their lifelong goal of total wellness in line with our protocols
- Facilitate an open and honest environment for clients
- Must be a Licensed Social Worker, Counselor, or Therapist in the top 10% of your peer group
- Must have extensive direct client experience
- Must be comfortable with and interested in technology
- Must be able and interested in delivering 'concierge-level' service to delight clients
Keys to Success
Engaging your clients; making every encounter meaningful
Demonstrating empathy while holding clients accountable
Using your expertise and trying different approaches until you find one that works for the client
Looking for ways to create synergy with your Retrofit team members
||Chicago, IL |