Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both.
The power of Infor Office of the CFO
Get the innovative, forward-thinking technology you need to compete in a dynamic and volatile environment with Infor's Office of the CFO solutions. From core financial and enterprise performance management solutions that let you drive your business to governance, risk, and compliance and expense management systems that let you protect and control it, these mobile, globally-enabled, collaborative, and highly adaptable solutions help you accelerate growth while keeping cost and risk under control.
POSITION: Account Executive: Lawson M3 and S3 Solutions
LOCATION: Primary: Minneapolis
SUMMARY: Target customers include customers in our Services Vertical to include banks, insurance, Retail, Distribution, Travel/Transportation and Not For Profit Accounts. Target is primarily large enterprise Fortune 2000 customers. This is primarily a hunting role..
· Responsible for delivery of software license revenue in the assigned territory to achieve or exceed the license revenue quota
· Responsible for prospecting in the assigned territory to achieve a qualified pipeline of 5X the annual revenue quota
· Responsible for coordinating closely with Infor counterparts in consulting, inside sales, and support sales to maximize Infor's revenue capture from Financial Solutions customers and prospects in the assigned territory.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· University Degree: 4 year BS or BA minimum; Financial background a plus
· 10 years of enterprise class technology sales; minimum of 7 years of field level enterprise software sales
· Minimum of 7 years successful experience as a direct contributor carrying an individual quota
· Enterprise software sales to the Office of the CFO a definite plus
· Demonstrated success in achieving quota in enterprise class software sales
· Ability to establish and manage executive level customer relationships
· Ability to handle multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
· Ability to work effectively in a matrix-management environment with extended team members
preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
· Knowledge of Financial, Payroll and Back Office systems preferred
· Previous experience selling Payroll systems, Human Capital Management, or Talent Management solutions is a plus
· Software sales experience in the areas listed above
· Knowledge of mainframe and/or AS400 would be a plus
To apply, please visit our website:
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at