Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
POSITION: Account Executive: Infor Public Sector, Software License Sales
LOCATION: Nova Scotia, Canada
SUMMARY: Account Executive position for Infor Public Sector software license sales covering the Novia Scotia, Canada territory. Target customers include provincial, state, and local municipality governments and public utilities in addition to the Canadian Federal government.
Software solutions represented include enterprise class applications for public sector customers covering ALL Infor Solutions.
· Responsible for delivery of software license revenue in the assigned territory to achieve or exceed the license revenue quota
· Responsible for prospecting in the assigned territory to achieve a qualified pipeline of 5X the annual revenue quota
· Responsible for coordinating closely with Infor counterparts in consulting, inside sales, and support sales to maximize Infor's revenue capture from Public Sector customers in the assigned territory.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· University Degree: 4 year BS or BA minimum; MBA preferred
· 5 years of enterprise class technology sales; minimum of 2 years of field level enterprise software sales
· Minimum of 7 years successful experience as a direct contributor carrying an individual quota
· Enterprise software sales to the Public Sector a definite plus
· Demonstrated success in achieving quota in enterprise class software sales
· Ability to establish and manage executive level customer relationships
· Ability to handle multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
· Ability to work effectively in a matrix-management environment with extended team members
preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
· Knowledge of the Public Sector procurement and approval processes
· Business domain knowledge of Public sector functional areas including asset/work management, community development/regulation, and utility billing.
· Software sales experience in the areas listed above
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at
No recruiters, please
|Location:||Canada, CA |