Tesla's goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Tesla achieved profitability early Q1 of 2013 and delivered more than 4,900 Model S to customers in North America. Model S is the world's first premium sedan to be engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle and was named Motor Trend's prestigious 2013 Car of the Year.
The Senior Application Support Specialist acts as a lead of first level IT support and second level contact for all Tesla Motors end users.
- Responsible for assigning all Help Desk and customer inquiries, including technical assistance, best use of product, additional products and services.
- Provides outstanding customer service to Tesla Motors application users.
- Provides second level technical solutions, according to established service levels.
- Offers a single point of contact and ensures that all application support requests are recorded in a timely, courteous, and accurate manner.
- Escalates issues within the IT department to ensure issues that cannot be addressed at first level are responded to timely, working to maximum uptime for customers.
- Follow-up on tickets resolved by internal IT teams to ensure communication to the customer with high degree of satisfaction based on results and level of service.
- Liaison for Level III Information Technology development support.
- Executes monitors and completes assigned tasks on multiple computer systems and platforms.
- Documents and maintains shift documentation in ticket management system.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or working towards degree, or equivalent experience.
- 7 to 10 years overall experience as Application Support Specialist.
- At least 1 or 2 years experience in a lead position.
- Experience with Remedy, Services-Now or other ticket management system.
- Speaks and writes Dutch and English fluently and preferably speak another European language.
- Experience working in automotive, manufacturing or retail environments is a pro.
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.