Palo Alto, California-based, Tesla Motors uses proprietary technology, world-class design, and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes to create a new generation of highway capable electric vehicles. We utilize an innovative distribution model based on Company-owned sales and service centers. This approach allows us to maintain the highest levels of customer experience and benefit from short customer feedback loops to ensure our customer needs are fulfilled. We believe our operational infrastructure provides us with a competitive advantage compared to traditional automobile manufacturers.
Tesla is currently seeking Sr. Applications Developer to join our IT Applications team in Fremont, CA.
- Design, development and implementation of mission critical applications using the .NET Framework and SQL technology stack.
- Write user-interface and server-side code for web-based applications.
- Develop prototypes and create robust high-volume production applications.
- Build internal systems and support business needs with your domain expertise.
- This position will work closely with Architect, Principal Developers, Project Managers and Business users.
- 6+ years of solid experience with the .NET platform and Enterprise application development, solid programming experience with C#, ASP.NET, WCF and WPF.
- Experience in MVC, ORM tools, SOA, MS SQL is desired.
- Expert knowledge of Ajax, Web Services, SOAP, REST, JQuery and JSON.
- Java and other open source technologies is a plus.
- Good Unit Testing and Integration Testing practices.
- Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience is a plus.
- Experience in developing any custom ERP solution/system is a plus.
- Applications Development or business process knowledge in one or more of the following applications will be a big plus and will influence the selection process:
ïƒ˜ Sales, Order Management
ïƒ˜ Manufacturing â€" Inventory Management, Production Execution
ïƒ˜ Supply Chain â€" Production Planning/Forecasting
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5+ years of progressive experience in the industry. MCSD certification is a plus.
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
|Location:||Fremont, CA |
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|