Infor Global Solutions
Infor is the world's third largest business software company. We develop and acquire proven software products that have rich, built-in functionality. Then we make them better. We invest resources into product innovation and enhancement. Our goal: To provide the best possible software experience and a lower total cost of ownership for our customers.
POSITION: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Malvern, PA
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for specifying software requirements and functional design for a product in the Infor Global Development Group. The Senior Business Analysts role spans the full product development lifecycle. The position involves close interaction with key customers, product architects, developers, quality assurance and technical writers. The Business Analyst is expected to possess a deep, hands-on understanding of the functionality and needs of users of the solutions. Job duties include gathering requirements from internal customer-facing groups, writing requirements and functional specifications, supporting the realization of these products through the product development lifecycle, and maintaining close involvement during implementation with early customers to ensure successful adoption.
· Become the subject matter expert (SME) for the product's functionality
· Possess a deep understanding of how customers use the products
· Lead cross-functional teams through the product development lifecycle, ensuring delivery of complete, market-ready solutions
· Work closely with project teams and directly with customers to ensure that product content meets customer needs
· Be a knowledge leader in the area of business architecture techniques including data and process modeling, user interface design and use case definitions.
· Support and actively participate in product testing, reviewing functionality to ensure delivered product meets customer needs
· Reconcile product features from original requirements to final delivered product
· Communicate product release plans and current capabilities to all areas within the organization, as well as to external stakeholders
· Be an evangelist for the product, demonstrating capabilities of the product in a positive light in both internal and external settings
· Bachelors Degree in a business or technical discipline
· Domain expertise in using business intelligence tools for multi-dimensional analysis such as SQL Server Analysis Services, Cognos or Hyperion.
· Experience modeling and using hierarchical structures for multi-dimensional analysis.
· 5 or more years of demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst in an enterprise software environment
· Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally and as a presenter
· Creative approach to problem solving and issue resolution
· Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical ability
· Experience developing and documenting product terms and definitions, stakeholder needs, product features, and corresponding functional specifications
· Understanding of web-based technologies
· Experience working in various development life cycle processes
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at
|Location:||Malvern, OH |