Sr. Business Consultant - Healthcare - HCM
USA, Remote Office US
Monday, February 04, 2013
Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
JOB POSITION: Business Consultant, HCM (Healthcare)
JOB LOCATION: Remote, with extensive travel to customer sites
JOB SUMMARY: For Healthcare industry customers who have purchased Human Capital Management (HCM) products, deliver consulting services during the implementation, to primarily include business requirements gathering, solution design, application configuration, system testing, education, and adoption.
- Deliver application training to client team
- Conduct business process survey to determine all client process and data needs to address in project scope
- Design solution to align client business needs with standard HCM application capabilities and best approach for gaps
- Build/configure solution based on design, using iterations of prototypes and testing to validate
- Participate in planning and execution of data conversions
- Use available toolset to address reporting, interface, and other related needs outside core application build
- Perform thorough system testing
- Act as subject matter expert for applications to support Project Manager, technical resources, and other members of project team
- Support client through go-live process and play key role in promoting solution adoption
- Participate in active knowledge capture and exchange with peers in Infor HCM consulting community
- Contribute to creation and ongoing maintenance of assets (slide decks, templates, etc.) utilized by consultants during project delivery
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in business-related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience assessing business needs and implementing technology solutions to meet those needs
- Experience playing key role in full life cycle implementations for HCM, preferably in Healthcare settings
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- Ability to consult with external customers and build effective relationships
- Ability to learn and master new technologies
- Functional knowledge related to product focus (eg, strong working knowledge of recruitment/selection process if consulting on Talent Acquisition product)
- Strong knowledge of business drivers for Healthcare Industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in project teams
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Send to Friend