Sr. Compensation & HRIS Manager Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
This position is responsible for the tactical and strategic elements of leading the compensation function. Responsibilities include effective design and implementation of our base and variable pay programs, including legal compliance as well as competitive positioning. Participate in design and implementation of Executive Compensation, Equity and Sales compensation programs. Assist with the expansion into new countries as well as M&A activities
Partners with HR Business partners and other HR team members to provide compensation and systems consulting services to develop programs that tie to the strategic goals of the business units. Utilizes HR systems and other applications to streamline HR functionality and efficiently meet the business needs of the company. Project manages major initiatives such as annual focal program (salary & equity), quarterly bonus program, setting up a new HR system or enhancing current system as well as other HR applications.
Develops and/or participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary and equity information to determine company's competitive position. Must have in depth experience with major surveys such as Radford, IPAS, etc. Formulates recommendations regarding development of company salary structure, FLSA exemptions, job revisions, organizational structures, etc. Reviews existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation administration and recommend appropriate course of action.
Plans and directs the establishment and ongoing administration of Human Resources Information Systems to support short- and long-range Human Resources goals. Oversees the specification, development and implementation of new or redesigned systems, reports and policies and procedures for internal use. In consultation with IT, manages relationships with software vendors and ensures the development of proper training and documentation for system use and maintenance. Consults with IT and HR management in developing company-wide use of HRIS salary planning and reporting functions.
Selects, develops, and evaluates team members to ensure the efficient operation of the compensation and HR systems function.
Experience and Skill requirements:
- Progressive experience in compensation mgmt. in fast-paced high tech preferred
- Technical knowledge of major HRIS systems and related HR applications
- Experience creating variable compensation plans
- Experience implementing HR systems
- Excellent project manager with ability to manage diverse teams (HR, IT, vendor)
- Strong strategic, analytical and problem solving skills. Attention to detail required.
- Deep experience analyzing data and making proposals based on evaluation
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions
- Strong Excel skills required
- Good understanding of equity best practice and related costing methods
- Strong relationship management, influencing and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of current employment legislation and â€˜Employer of Choice' practices.
- Experience in fast-paced high tech environment required. Adept at responding to changing priorities
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently as well as a member of a team.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills and the ability to partner and consult with all levels of management
- Detailed oriented with ability to deal with large amounts of data
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to exercise good judgment.
- Able to present data and recommendations in an organized and logical manner, to all levels of an organization
- Exceptional customer service, and written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree is required; CCP preferred
- 8+ years of experience in Compensation and HR systems mgmt
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED