Sr. Corporate Counsel-Technology Transactions - NY Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?
You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
We are seeking an outstanding lawyer with 10+ years experience to join our legal team in New York City.Â This lawyerâs primary responsibility will be to draft, review and negotiate complex cloud ERP transactions for Workday.Â He or she will also handle general corporate matters as necessary.Â
We seek a lawyer who will be engaged fully, communicate openly and forge close working relationships throughout our company.Â We seek a confident self-starter who can prioritize and manage multiple tasks and responsibilities and who enjoys working in a fast-paced and high-energy environment.Â We seek a leader, who can use his or her exceptional judgment and strong legal and interpersonal skills to be comfortable, effective and persuasive in dealing with senior management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft, review and negotiate complex, cloud-based ERP transactions
- Draft, review and negotiate vendor, alliance and development agreements
- Provide general legal advice on a variety of topics
- Negotiating and drafting corporate documents and other general corporate work
Â Required Skills & Experience
- JD from a top tier law school, excellent academic credentials
- Bar Admission
- 10+ years of law firm or in-house legal department work experience, with at least 3 years focused on negotiation of significant technology transactionsÂ
- Major law firm experience preferred
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Detail-orientated and meticulous practitioner
- Strong leadership ability, including outstanding influence and communication skills
- A strong team player who can work well with Workday colleagues in Finance, Human Resources and other functions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-output, team oriented, practical environment
- Demonstrated willingness to identify and act on ways he or she may assist others to accomplish corporate goals
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for solving problems and adding value to the Company
- Committed to his or her Â personal growth and development by actively seeking feedback and responding with action
- Open and honest in communications with all stakeholders â legal colleagues, management customers, auditors, regulators and others.
||New York, NY |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services