Account Executive - EPM/ERP License Sales
Meet or exceed vertical/regional revenue quotas by effectively performing sales functions: 75%
* Prospect and create new business through the identification of targeted accounts and developing business through lead generation, cold calling, trade shows, etc. Quickly follow up on sales prospects, as well as leads delivered through SFDC, documenting responses.Maintain pipeline goals.
* Establish and execute sales strategies that demonstrate product knowledge, presentation skills and technical understanding that effectively presents Lawson products and Infor Financial Applications to prospects and customers.Build an effective team, leveraging solutions consultants, to develop targeted presentations and demonstrations which specifically address clients' needs and business problem(s).Lead the team in preparing high quality RFP responses ensuring that all external procurement policies have been satisfied while also insuring that legal, accounting and Lawson corporate requirements have been satisfied.
* Build and maintain an effective personal network to further build access to information, leads, contacts, etc. Develop effective relationships with key decision makers in assigned target customers.
* Conduct negotiations on behalf of Infor to secure sales that represent good business within current sales framework, authorities and practices.Prepare offers and legal documentation for approval by appropriate managers, in accordance with corporate levels of authority.Follow company sales processes and appropriately utilizes corporate systems to document transactions and activities.
Support other necessary corporate activities including forecasting, product management and marketing issues, development of sales strategies, and departmental planning. 15%
Build and maintain industry expertise by participating in vertical-specific user groups and by monitoring and reporting on competitor activities and offerings. 10%
* College/University degree or equivalent experience.
* Typically 8 years plus of direct license related sales experience.
* Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills.
* Proven track record of achieving sales quotas.
* Proven ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships with various levels of management and non-management.
* Proven ability to effectively work with key client executives along with setting appropriate expectations.
* Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision making, presentation and organization skills.
* 8-10 Years selling experience in the one of the Infor's verticals and/or product lines to include ERP Applications, HCM Applications selling into the Services Industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at
|Location:||Houston, TX |