Sr. Customer Success Manager Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining post sales relationships with 3-5 of Splunk's largest and most complex accounts
- Serving as a trusted advisor, ensuring successful deployment and adoption of the Splunk platform
- Ensuring the optimal deployment of Splunk's customer license
This high profile role reports to the Director of Support and can be based in our local offices or across the country.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Provide advice and guidance as the Splunk subject matter expert to ensure successful ongoing usage and adoption of the Splunk platform
- Identify in collaboration with the Splunk Account team the key success criteria for Splunk deployment
- Function as a frontline technical resource based on Splunk â€œbest practiceâ€ and informal customer questions
- Engage with customer support as a customer advocate to ensure speedy resolution of customer issues
- Engage with Product management as the customer advocate on product roadmap discussions
- Engage with the Account Team (Account Manager, SE, CA, PS and EDU) to identify opportunities for Splunk new usage across organizational functions
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the Splunk platform and future products
- Help to document best practices in developing and using the Splunk Documentation run book
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- 5-10+ years of experience in a related function is required with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions in Fortune 1000, mid-tier, and/or start-up companies
- Experience successfully managing customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems
- Exceptional verbal and written, organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically and executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to travel based on customer and business need
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has over 5,200 customers in over 90 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 700 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 8 offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, sick leave, stocked micro kitchens in Splunk offices, catered lunches on Mondays, catered breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer, â€œFun Fridaysâ€.
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO and sick leave. Our work environments vary by location however we believe in hosting amenities and fun activities to fuel our energy. You may find fully stocked micro kitchens, catered lunches on Mondays and breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer and â€œFun Fridaysâ€.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.ÂÂÂ
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED