Sr. Director - Program Management - Upgrade/S
Infor is looking for a highly creative, energetic and competitive program manager for its Upgrade/S go-to-market. Reporting to the SVP of Business Cloud and Upgrades, Program Manager will be responsible for working closely with product teams, sales, partners, customers and analysts to define market opportunities and execute go to market programs to expand market share in a fast growing market segment.
· Create and execute an integrated and comprehensive go to market plan for delivering Infor Upgrade/S solutions
· Drive market adoption of Infor Upgrade/S solutions working with sales and marketing and partners
· Develop content to enable execution of programs through direct and indirect channels
· Clearly define and communicate the competitive landscape and Infor's unique differentiation
· Use conventional and unconventional methods for creating mindshare around Infor Upgrade/S
· Contribute to the creation and execution of the overall marketing plan
· Develop and deliver thought leadership through a wide range of communication mechanisms, including; presentations, white papers, podcasts, videos and blogs
· Develop positioning and key market messages
· Create sales collateral and sales tools â€" including presentations, letters and campaigns
· Create and deliver presentations and demonstrations to varied internal and external audiences
· Support sales and partner executives in the field, positioning our solutions and closing deals
· Work closely with product management to ensure critical functionality and continuous innovation are reflected in the product
· Strong experience and proven track record in a senior program management role at a market-leading provider.
· Strong experience marketing SaaS or PaaS solutions in cloud is required
· Strong experience with leading Saas solutions is highly desirable
· Experience and understanding the unique challenges and opportunities within the cloud market
· Expertise in speaking with customers, prospects and analysts.
· â€œContent Capableâ€ - Must be able to learn & grasp Infor technologies, understand key differentiators and drive multipleroutes to market
· Experience in driving results across functional groups, including Services, Sales, Alliances, Product Development and Marketing.
· Strong presentation and persuasive skills
· Possesses the high level of technical/functional expertise and knowledge
· Utilizes technology-based tools and processes
· Ability to work in a dynamic rapidly changing environment. Excel at continuous learning
Behavioral and Interpersonal
· Cross-functional Orientation
· Resource Management
· Ability to lead
· Negotiating for business successes
· Excellent Communication
Education: Bachelors, Masters, quality MBA highly preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |