Sr. Director of Finance Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Director of Finance, Trulia Marketplace
Trulia gives home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, neighborhoods and real estate professionals by providing unique local information that cannot be found anywhere else. Our community of users get the inside scoop about real estate agents, neighborhoods, schools and crime in their neighborhoods of interest -they engage with local communities on Trulia Voices where you can learn more about your target neighborhood in active Q&A. Real estate professionals use Trulia to connect directly with the millions of transaction-ready buyers and sellers each month through our hyper local advertising services, social recommendations, and our Best-in-Class mobile applications.
This Senior Director of Finance will report to our CFO, with a dotted line to the GM of Trulia Marketplace. In this role, the successful individual will be responsible for directing all finance related activities of Trulia Marketplace, a high-revenue producing business unit. This role will offer the qualified candidate a unique opportunity to influence the direction of this fast growing business.
While our work is serious, we are not. At Trulia, we're surrounded by people with diverse interests and personalities, from semi-pro athletes, ping-pong phenoms, and avid surfers to chicken farmers, jugglers, thespians and bakers -we're all energized, engaged, and grounded people with one common focus - to give consumers of our service the inside scoop on finding their next place to live. Trulia...a company with sharp, motivated and passionate co-workers where you'll learn, grow, and succeed.
Trulia offers a fast-paced and fun work environment in our headquarters which are nestled in San Francisco's vibrant SOMA district.
- Finance partner to the GM of Trulia's Marketplace business
- Own and drive all finance activities for the Marketplace business, including planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis
- Provide thought leadership on strategic business decisions
- Lead long-term strategic planning
- Lead analysis that deliver key insights for making critical business decisions
- Streamline processes, financial systems, and build-out of our reporting infrastructure
- Design and build presentations for Executive and Board level audiences.
- Lead the integration of companies that are acquired through M&A
- 8-12 years of increasingly responsible experience in finance
- A multi-national, public company background from an organization with a highly regarded finance team is important. The ideal candidate will combine experience in a larger company with experience in a smaller, more nimble organization. Additionally, work experience with a top-tier management consulting firm is valued
- Expertise in quantitative analysis and presentation. Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- The candidate must show facility with executive-level consultations. This requires demonstrated skills in fact-based analysis, presentation, and interpersonal interaction
- Superb attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and executive management
- Strong team leadership and interpersonal skills, with a strong emphasis on teamwork, initiative and integrity
- Individuals with an MBA are highly regarded
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED