Sr. Director of Information Technology Impinj
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Sr. Director of Information Technology
Apply To This Job
Return To List
The IT Sr. Director is our most senior IT role. The IT Sr. Director is responsible for the vision, leadership and implementation of the company's information systems now and in the future. We are seeking someone who has demonstrated the ability to leverage complex systems and that make people more productive. This role requires IT leadership experience in identifying business solutions that meet the needs of a multi-disciplinary, rapid-growth technology company. This role will also improve our product quality by leading the development team responsible for automation tools and certain systems related to our manufacturing organization.
The IT Sr. Director ensures that our systems performance and roadmap are consistent with the overall company needs and has responsibility for IT staffing, policies, procedures, and financial performance. Areas of management include systems, network, security, phone systems, vendor selection and management, asset management, help desk administration, and policy and budget development.
- Lead the IT team by setting direction and priorities, policies, procedures, and roadmap plans that are consistent with company goals and objectives.
- Develop, motivate, and grow the IT team.
- Leverage business systems to maximize productivity including AX, Salesforce, and Confluence.
- Define manufacturing IT requirements and lead development of new and enhanced automation software and systems.
- Manage key customer-affecting business systems.
- Responsible for the architecture for a multi-OS, multi-location, diverse hardware environment.
- Propose and implement new business systems including those needed to support new products and services.
- Evaluate new information systems products and services and implement improvements to existing products and services.
- Drive goals, practices, policies, performance indicators, and procedures related to the IT organization.
- Responsible for data, network, and systems security.
- Oversees all IT-related purchasing and budget.
- Responsible for capacity planning and vendor negotiations related to IT.
- Proactively communicate with all departments to ensure effective resource utilization.
- Provide senior-level resolution to internal client issues.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, business administration, or related field and 10+ years of progressive experience in information technology.
- IT leadership experience within a growing, multi-disciplinary technology company.
- Proven experience in the development and growth of an IT team, including:
- Assessing and managing staffing levels.
- Building helpdesk, application, and administration teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of CRM, ERP, Wikis and other corporate-wide systems.
- Demonstrated ability to research, recommend and implement corporate-wide software solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers, team members, and managers.
- Experience developing and managing IT-related budgets and capital equipment.
- Experience in capacity planning and vendor negotiations within a growing technology company.
- Proven experience developing IT policy and procedures including company wide acceptance, implementation and enforcement.
Apply To This Job
||Full Time |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Impinj, Inc. is the leading provider of UHF RFID solutions for identifying, locating and authenticating items. Impinj's GrandPrix- technology platform is the most comprehensive and widely adopted in our industry. The GrandPrix platform's key elements are Monza tag chips, Indy reader chips, and Speedway readers and subsystems. RFID systems built on the GrandPrix platform deliver real-time information about tagged items, thereby enabling applications and analytics designed to improve business decisions and enhance consumer experience. Leading retail, apparel, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, t
> 50M RaisedInvestors: ARCH Venture Partners
, Madrona Venture Group
, Mobius Venture Capital
, Physic Ventures
, Polaris Partners
, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund All Jobs: at Impinj
|Headquarters:||701 North 34th Street|
Seattle, WA 98103
|Company Profile:||Impinj focuses exclusively on UHF (ultra-high frequency) RFID (radio-frequency identification) solutions. UHF RFID enables writing individualized information to and reading information from tagged items without line of sight, at longer range, higher speed, lower cost, and with more automation than any competing technology. Impinj embraces the global industry standard for UHF RFID, called UHF Gen 2, which we extend through our leadership in the standards-setting process and enhance with our proprietary technologies and deep domain expertise. UHF Gen 2 systems are ideally suited for high-volume, item-level applications that require low-cost consumable tags, such as retail inventory management, pharmaceutical authentication, and airline baggage tracking.
Impinj was founded on technology developed by Dr. Carver Mead and Dr. Chris Diorio that enables low power, programmable, minimum-size analog circuits. Semiconductor visionary Dr. Mead was awarded the National Medal of Technology in 2003 and has founded more than twenty companies in his professional career. The driving force behind the UHF Gen 2 standard and winner of the RFID Journal Live Special Achievement award in 2011 for those efforts, Dr. Diorio is Chairman and CTO of Impinj and also an Associate Professor at the University of Washington. He has personally revolutionized using RFID in applications from supply-chain to pharmaceuticals.
Impinj, founded in May 2000, is privately held and has raised over 110 million in funding. Investors include ARCH Venture Partners, Alliance Bernstein, Cipio Partners, GF Private Equity, Inventec Appliances Corporation, LS Industrial Systems Co. Ltd., Madrona Venture Group, Mobius Venture Capital, Polaris Venture Partners, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund, Venture Tech Alliance, Viterbi Group, and YFY Group.|
Support Impinj with Social Media services