Sr. Director, Strategic Partnerships PulsePoint
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED PulsePoint is a digital media technology company committed to helping marketers and publishers gain greater audience transparency and deeper engagement across digital channels at an unprecedented scale. PulsePoint?s holistic platform integrates analytic and ad-serving solutions that power predictable audience engagement across display, social, mobile, video and email.
PulsePoint delivers a spectrum of services, including data management and media mix optimization, content distribution, contextual ad exchange capabilities, RTB and crowd sourcing. The company?s real-time, patented technology powers the digital marketing success for each of the agency holding companies and thousands of leading brands and publishers.
Leading PulsePoint?s Publisher & Exchange Account Management team, the Sr. Director, Strategic Partnerships will be primarily responsible for overseeing our exchange and publisher relationships. This includes publishers in our open exchange, private exchange partners, clients of our PulseAudience platform, as well as RTB buyers. The Account Manager will play an integral role in leading account management best practices including deployment, account growth, and ongoing client education. This role will coordinate closely with Sales, Business Development, Product Management and Engineering teams to deliver best in class solutions.
- Building and owning client relationships across diverse client teams
- Managing new publisher accounts to ensure flawless setup and launch
- Monitoring and communicating with RTB clients around new exchange attributes
- Engage deeply with PulseAudience clients to ensure sales adoption and ongoing product usage
- Actualizations and monthly tie-outs, reporting numbers up through operations and business development
- At least 5 years of account management experience in ad network and/or ad exchange setting
- Intimate familiarity with RTB, the players, and the industry.
- Client management experience, including proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines
- Proven leadership in pre- and post-sales activities to translate customers requirements into actionable execution plans
- Demonstrated ability to manage and grow large publisher relationships through flawless execution and up-sell
- Technical and analytical troubleshooting skills, with creative ability to overcome challenges
- Experience with data-driven test-and-learn approach for developing insights
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of ad serving technologies, exchange-based media buying, and third party data ecosystem
- Emphatic interest in online advertising and technology
- Client-facing Publisher / Ad Network / Advertising Technology Vendor / Technical Engineering or Account Management experience in the digital marketing space. Familiarity with SalesForce, ad serving technologies, audience reporting platforms, etc.
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED