Responsible for managing the strategic customer support relationship for approximately 10 -12 Elite customers in order to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction with the Infor Global Support function and the Elite maintenance agreement. The main responsibilities revolve around directing and managing the Infor/customer support relationship and leading the team in resolving and bringing closure to critical customer support issues and cases.
PERFORMANCE DIMENSIONS & KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI)
Specific KPI's Critical to the Success of Position:
1. Lead and direct team to achieve successful closure of customer cases, issues and support concerns.
2. Retention of Elite maintenance agreement.
3. Customer satisfaction with Infor Global Support for assigned Elite customers.
Title: Sr. Elite Account Manager
Elite Support Account Managers are responsible for the following:
10% Business and Industry Knowledge:
· Ability to develop and retain knowledge related to Infor Software product usage by customers.
· Understanding Infor's technology and strategic directions.
· Generally understanding third party databases, hardware configurations, networks with the ability to apply this knowledge to Customers' needs.
· Maintaining a high level understanding a Customer's business environment and related impact of any software issues or cases.
50% Customer Management:
· Ability to provide a high degree of professional service to assigned Customers.
· Ensures Infor knows customer and their specific support needs and the importance of resolving their issues.
· Developing positive, ongoing business relationships with the Customer,
· Understanding the Customer's business issues and how they are impacted and resolved by Infor products and services.
· Developing and maintaining the standard documentation and communication necessary to manage the customer relationship with Infor Global Support.
· Maintaining a mid to high level relationship with the Customer.
· Proactively representing Customer interests to all appropriate Infor employees and departments.
· Providing continuous Customer communication.
10% Leading and Facilitating Issue Resolution:
· Ability to effectively and efficiently manage and resolve escalated Customer support issues/concerns.
· Ensure all elements of Support level are being appropriately delivered to customer by Infor.
· Effectively work with all appropriate divisions and departments of Infor Software, the Customer's organization, and any involved business partners, to coordinate and drive the successful resolution and closure of Customer cases.
· Understand Customer issues and concerns and communicate to individuals as needed; understand Customer's issues and the impact on their business needs and Infor's needs.
· Escalate issues as needed to appropriate senior management.
10% Case Management:
· Ability to develop strategies and manage Customer issues; consistently working towards a win/win solution for the Customer, Infor and third parties.
· Ensure the development of an overall plan for managing the successful case resolution of Customers assigned to the Elite Support Account Manager.
· Ensure effective strategy and tactics including the communication tactics and issue resolution tactics necessary to resolve the Customer's cases or support concerns.
· Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with all key constituencies, executives, support team, development etc...
· Function as single leadership point of contact within Infor Global Support for all support escalations.
· Function as Client Liaison, including updating Customer on important and relevant corporate or technical communications.
· Provide Customers and internal/external parties with timely and effective communication via correspondence (ie: letters, memos, issue documents, etc.)
· Regular and effective use of communication tools, such as voice mail, e-mail, PC-based products such as Word, Excel, Projects, RF Flow, PowerPoint, etc
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proven ability to manage and build executive-level client relationships.
· Demonstrated very effective skills in leading internal and external teams to assist with customer support-related issues.
· Demonstrated a high degree of ability to negotiate resolve difficult and challenging customer issues.
· 4 year post secondary degree in a related field, or equivalent business experience.
· 15 years experience working in a service or support capacity within the computer software industry.
· 5 years experience handling crisis customer situations or Customer support escalations.
· 5 to 7 years plus of combined successful experience in the following areas: account management, project management or implementation management experience in the software industry.
· 5 years of industry specific knowledge required, dependent on assigned vertical and geography
· Ability to consistently perform in a high pressure, deadline oriented environment.
· Ability to travel, as needed, up to 50%.
· Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision making, presentation and organizational skills.
· Ability to understand and present words and ideas clearly and effectively in written and oral form.
· Ability to receive detailed information in telephone conversation for trouble shooting.
· Ability to make generalizations, evaluations or decisions based on sensory, judgmental, measurable or verifiable criteria.
· Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of different nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
· Must have strong ability to influence and proven negotiation skills.
· 20 plus years experience managing high-level Customer support escalations with senior management at Customer site.
· Experience in multiple departments of Infor Software
· Established, positive, inter-department relationships with many managers and peers within Infor.
· 15+ years experience working in a service or support capacity within the computer software industry.
· Negotiation or selling experience
· Management experience
|Headquarters:||641 Avenue of the Americas|
New York, NY 10011