Sr. Engineer, Data Infrastructure TubeMogul
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The TubeMogul Playtime platform is the first and only video advertising technology of its kind. It makes real-time decisions about which ad to serve and adapts dynamically to changes in the marketplace, user response and advertiser preferences. We process in excess of 10B ad auctions every day. Our custom-built data pipeline uses this data to drive customer analytics reporting, internal business intelligence, budgeting and optimization decisions. Engineering at this scale requires great people to solve big problems.
We?re looking for a talented Senior Engineer to architect and implement enhancements to our data pipeline. You?ll work with a great team of developers to tackle some incredibly challenging problems. Some data solutions we use include Hadoop/Hbase, MySQL and Couchbase. For the right candidate, this role may turn into a team lead position or include other leadership opportunities.
- Work with a great team of Engineers to achieve high quality work you?re proud of
- Architect and build data infrastructure solutions that process billions of events daily
- Ensure data is accurate, secure and redundant
- Work hard and have fun
- Proven track record of building and supporting quality products
- 2+ years of experience with big data frameworks such as Hadoop
- 6+ years of back-end Java experience
- Experienced in large-scale web / SaaS production infrastructures
- Proficient in shell-based and/or scripting tools, such as Bash, Perl or Python
- Experience with traditional RDBMSes
- Experience with traditional data warehousing / BI solutions a plus
- Strong communication and mentoring skills
- Detail-oriented and thorough
We are the only video marketing company built for branding. We integrate real-time media buying, ad serving, targeting, optimization and brand measurements into a single solution, TubeMogul simplifies the delivery of video ads. We are a cohesive group of overachievers determined to deliver the potential the internet offers to brand advertising. TubeMogul was recently named best Video Ad Platform by Streaming Media and recognized by the San Francisco Times as one of the fastest growing companies.
Compensation / Perks:
You'll appreciate a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and stock options. You'll love a challenging work environment; A-player colleagues, momentum, strong leadership and clear objectives and the ability to make a difference. Other benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, bonus program, choice of windows or Mac laptop, flat screen monitors, sunny office with outdoor patio, in-office game room, food and lots more!
Engineering roles at TubeMogul are not rigid. Developers interested in developing skills outside of their core competency are often rotated into projects that interest them.
||6121 Hollis Street, Suite 4B |
Emeryville, CA 94608
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED