Sr. FAE/FAE Manager VeriSilicon
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Relevant Experience:
7+ years of experience in Silicon IP, Design Services, ASIC, and/or hardware systems industry with an emphasis on silicon/ASIC design and development
Location: Santa Clara, CA
VeriSilicon is a fast growing IC (integrated circuit) design foundry providing custom silicon solutions and SoC (System-on-A-Chip) turnkey services. VeriSilicon's technology solutions combine licensable digital signal processing (ZSP) cores, eDRAM, value-added mixed signal IP portfolio and other star IP into a SoC platform that extends below 40nm process technologies. These platforms benefit a wide range of consumer electronics devices such as cellular phone, media tablet, HDTV, set top box, Blu-ray DVD player, and home gateway. VeriSilicon's design and manufacturing services provide differentiation based on specific customer requirements that range from initial SoC specification and embedded software to backend design implementation and volume production, utilizing multiple foundry partners, assembly and test companies in Asia and US. VeriSilicon currently has research and development centers in Shanghai and Beijing, China; Santa Clara and Dallas, US; Oulu, Finland; with sales and customer support offices in Santa Clara, US; Shanghai, Beijing and Shenzhen, China; Tokyo, Japan; and Taipei, Taiwan; Seoul, Korea; Nice, France and Munich, Germany.
This is a position within the North America Sales Team that will focus on working with Sales to develop new businesses at both semiconductors and system companies in the North America market.
Qualified candidates must work well in a multi-national and team oriented environment and possess a strong ability to work with Sales, Operations, Engineering teams to structure technical proposals and reach technical alignment with customers. Sr. FAE/FAE Manager is responsible for key technical pre-sale and post-sale activities.
- 7+ years of experience in Silicon IP, Design Services, ASIC and 5+ years of experience in Field Application Engineering.
- BS EE a must/MS EE preferred.
- Experienced and knowledgeable of end-to-end chip development methods from architecture through physical design
- Knowledge of Multimedia and Voice applications
- Solid understanding of fabless semiconductors value chain
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Self-directed, motivated, and results-driven
- Having lead and/or managed hardware development teams or projects is a strong plus
- Chinese Mandarin speaking a plus.
Specific end-application, domain, or product experience with consumer, digital multi-media, green energy and smart grid a major plus.
||4699 Old Ironsides Drive |
Santa Clara, CA 95054
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED