Sr. Financial Operations and Systems Analyst Vendavo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Financial Operations and Systems Analyst
The successful candidate will support general financial and business operations as well as the configuration, development, integration, maintenance, system upgrades and enhancements associated with the SAP ByDesign ERP System.
General Financial and Business Operations Responsibilities:
- Assist with monthly and quarterly consolidated corporate reporting of actual, forecast and budget information to senior management audience including trend reports, variance analyses and additional business insights
- Analyze and evaluate financial data for the purpose of determining financial performance, financial trends and/or to project financial probability
- Supports manager with reporting, analysis, forecast and budgeting information and provides additional financial support as needed
- May perform non routine ad hoc financial analysis including financial modeling
- Capable of presenting results of and insights from a complex business analysis to a senior management audience
- Analyze business requirements and gaps not met by the existing systems / implementations.
- Identify feasible solutions within SAP framework and estimate effort needed to meet those business requirements and gaps.
- Provide day-to-day SAP end-user support.
- Consults with system users to gather information about Finance needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements.
- Analyzes associated business function in order to develop new or modified SAP information processing systems.
- Assist in ensuring the validity of the data (planned, actual) within the financialsystems (SAP ByDesign).
- Minimum five years relevant work experience in financial planning and analysis
- Strong ERP systems experience (SAP or SAP byDesign experience preferable).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; strong analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Successful track record in working on cross-functional, cross-team projects.
- Differentiated analytical and financial modeling skills, specifically in Excel.
- Prior financial modeling experience
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related is required. (MBA highly desirable)
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED