Sr. Front End Developer Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Sr. Front End Developer
Consulting | Boston, MA, United States
Req ID: 862
The Title: Sr. Front End App Developer
Brightcove is the pioneer and leader in providing Online Video Platform services. At Brightcove we are shaping the future of digital media. Our customers include corporate product marketers, large non-profit organizations and major media companies across the globe, among others. Brightcove is all about people: smart, talented and team-oriented players who influence and partake in our amazing journey.
Brightcove's consulting team designs and develops custom video-centric Web and mobile solutions for a variety of customers across the globe. Our mission is to offer designs that enhance the video experience and to utilize the latest technologies to build purposeful products that push boundaries. Our solutions often involve multiple products and services including Brightcove cloud-based services, Content Management System (CMS), Digital Right Management (DRM), Analytics, Advertizing, subscription and monetization engines. We like to hire smart engineers with a passion to solve complex and interesting problems and to learn and utilize new technologies.
Our existing front-end development team is looking for a smart and talented developer. This position will design, develop and integrate front-end applications software for Web platforms that are centered on video delivery and are integrated with various DRM, CMS and Advertizing engines.
The Bonus Requirements
- MS/BS in Computer Science or a related discipline; or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in design, development and integration of commercial Web software solutions
- Expert knowledge of browser architecture, Java Script, CSS and HTML
- Expert knowledge of UI frameworks, responsive design, MVC and reactive touch based UI
- Experience with JSON/XML and interfacing with server side REST API's
- Experience building scalable web applications and consumer online services
- Solid experience in unit testing and continuous integration
- Strong foundation in computer science, including competencies in data structures, algorithms, concurrency control, object-oriented software design patterns and software optimized for embedded systems (i.e., storage and latency optimization)
The Work Environment
- Prior experience in iOS/Objective-C or Android/Java
- Prior experience in multimedia and/or video streaming
We are located in Boston's innovation district within walking distance from the South Station. We strive to maintain a fun, casual and friendly environment at work.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services