Sr. Full-Stack Engineer RunTitle
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Responsibilities
- Become the keystone of a successful team that is going to annihilate $3bn market
- Architect and lead development of the platform, services and web interfaces to support internal data analysis and our consumer facing data marketplace
- Deliver the software comprising the core system components and infrastructure
- Foster culture of test driven development and continuous deployment
- Cultivate and develop the technical capabilities of other technical team members
- Work closely with data engineers and data scientists to improve shared systems and drive the value of the business
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build and scale back-end services
Build report interfaces and data feeds
- Passion for building clean and simple applications, a drive to reduce complexity at any point
- Track record of building large, scalable web applications.
- Self-motivated and results oriented. Previous startup experience is highly desired.
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field, Ph.D. a plus
- 5+ years experience
- Background in Machine Learning, NLP or related field a plus
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
RunTitle.com is the first mineral title marketplace.
< 5M RaisedInvestors: Austin Ventures All Jobs: at RunTitle
|Headquarters:||210 Barton Springs|
Austin, TX 78704
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|
|Company Profile:||Oil and gas companies spend billions of dollars a year just to find out who owns mineral rights in resource-rich areas. These companies send landmen to county courthouses to dredge through documents and create refined title opinions.
Since mineral owners rarely sell their property, this research doesn't change very often. Yet, oil and gas companies have no market for the resale of this incredibly valuable due diligence.
And thus, RunTitle was born.
Currently covering over 25mm acres in 13 states, RunTitle is the fastest growing title database in the world.
...but we need your help to keep up the pace
-- Founded November 2011
-- Slick offices in Austin, TX
-- Backed by Austin Ventures
WHY WORK FOR US
-- Interesting and innovative work
-- Unlimited opportunities to grow
-- No fixed hours and unlimited vacations
-- Insert your dream perks here
We settle all company disputes on the ping pong table.|
Support RunTitle with Social Media services