Sr. GL Accountant Instructure
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Instructure is a successful, fast-moving technology company that is disrupting the Learning Management System (LMS) market by setting a new standard for education technology, and we're looking for some top-notch people to join the team. Our company has been featured on TechCrunch, CNBC, and The Motley Fool (to name a few).
Our Sr. GL Accountant is responsible for ensuring complete and accurate accounting of all financial matters, ensuring all payments, invoices and deposits are made in a timely and efficient manner, preparation and coordination of budgets and all financial reporting.
- Drive timely completion of month-end close process.
- Ensure Revenue Recognition in accordance with GAAP.
- Maintain Accounts Receivable and cash collections.
- Manage company stock option plan including stock compensation expense.
- Review calculations for payroll and sales commissions.
- Reconcile and balance general ledger accounts.
- Perform account analysis.
- Prepare monthly financial statements.
- Prepare schedules to support annual audit.
- Implement and supervise internal controls.
- Perform technical accounting research.
- Assist tax advisor on income, sales, and international tax issues.
- Support Controller with regular and ad-hoc reporting, analysis, and cash flow.
Candidates must have the following education, experience, and skills:
- Master?s Degree in Accounting plus CPA certification.
- 3+ years of progressively increasing accounting and GL experience.
- 2-3 years auditing experience preferred.
- Experience working with accounting systems e.g. SAP, Oracle, NetSuite (NetSuite implementation experience would be ideal).
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
100% Employer Paid Benefits for You and Your Qualified Dependents (We?ve got you and yours covered!):
- Medical (United Healthcare)
- Dental (LifeMap)
- Life/AD&D (Assurant)
- Lots of paid time off...don?t worry about it.
- 8 paid holidays.
Instructure has a pretty relaxed atmosphere. No one has an office, we actually like working with each other so we sit together. We care a lot more about what people do than how they dress.
Fully stocked break room.
||Sandy, UT |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED