Sr. Graphic Designer SpaceX
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Sr. Graphic Designer
Business Operations | Hawthorne, CA, United States
SpaceX is a US based advanced technology company founded by residing CEO and CTO, Elon Musk. SpaceX builds rockets and spacecraft from the ground up; including electronics, software, vehicle structures, and engines. Our development and production efforts represent some of the most dynamic and challenging technology and engineering systems in the world.
We pride ourselves on being a meritocracy where employees are defined by their capabilities and contributions, instead of title or tenure. We are actively seeking the best and brightest minds from all industries and technologies to continue to build our world class team.
Our employees thrive in a fast-paced environment focused on innovation and high levels of personal responsibility. At SpaceX we cut through the noise and believe in the essentials of hardcore engineering. We build it, test it, and fly it.
The Sr. Graphic Designer is responsible for brand oversight and the development and creation of all creative assets at SpaceX including print, web, advertising and collateral. This position requires a passionate, talented, hands-on leader who will manage brand creative, identify needs across the organization and execute solutions across a wide variety of creative assets. The Sr. Graphic Designer is expected to collaborate effectively across the company, from senior executives to highly technical engineering teams.
- Ability to translate business needs into strong creative at both the conceptual and execution level.
- Ability to concept, develop and create a wide variety of creative assets (print, web, advertising, collateral, etc.) to support marketing and business objectives.
- Ability to develop and maintain processes for ensuring high quality and consistent brand recognition.
- Strong understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital media.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet tight deadlines and thrive under pressure.
- Ability to work with all areas of the company to ensure high quality creative deliverables and brand consistency.
- Ability to effectively manage the production process.
- BA in Design, Advertising or other related field is required.
- Minimum of seven years of hands-on, senior design experience across multiple areas including web/interactive, print and collateral.
- Expert in current graphic design practices, web standards, and design and web production software.
- Must have demonstrated experience in working in a multi-project design/production environment, and eager to meet and exceed objectives.
- Possess strong layout and typography skills and a laser-sharp attention to detail.
- Must be a strong leader with outstanding interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have proven organizational and strong analytical skills.
- Experience in UX design and CAD modeling a plus, but not required.
- Must submit portfolio for consideration.
Additional position information:
SpaceX offers one of the best environments in the world for employees to learn, build real working systems and tackle exciting challenges every day. We operate in a fun, casual work environment and have great benefits including: competitive salary, stock options, medical/dental insurance and free gym memberships. By joining the SpaceX team, you are not just a part of history, you are making it.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resource Department at (310) 363-6000
<< Back to Current Openings
||Hawthorne, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED