Sr. Human Resources Manager Vendavo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Evaluates the effectiveness of current programs, recommends changes and implements 'Best Practices' in policies, processes and procedures; communicates changes to the global organization. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and delivery of services.
- Collaborates with HR and cross-functional peers in the development and delivery of corporate HR initiatives to ensure a successful implementation and adoption.
- Drives HRIS and data projects with cross-functional partners in Payroll and IT. Identifies opportunities for automation and streamlining collaboration of HR data.
- Oversees HR programs and processes in support of HR strategy including workforce planning, compensation & incentive plans, performance management programs, training curriculum and other initiatives.
- Provides advice and counsel managers on company policies, employment laws, and employee relation issues to ensure that management principles, objectives and programs are consistently practiced while maintaining compliance with all federal, state, and local laws.
- Assess the human resources needs in areas such as performance management, employee relations, compensation, career development and leadership development and drive the appropriate solutions in these areas.
- 8-10 years managing Human Resources programs and systems
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong Performance Management, Compensation planning and Systems experience
- Good project management skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks/deadlines
- Business acumen, excellent communication skills, influence skills, strategic thinking and planning/project management skills, as well as the ability to thrive in a fast paced, rigorous environment
- Proven ability to diagnose problems using strategic thinking skills as well as identify and drive appropriate solutions
- Effective collaboration with a global HR team
- Strong Project/Program Management Skills
- Ability to relate to, influence and coach employees at all levels in the organization
- Advanced Excel skills (Micros, Macros, Pivot tables, and V-lookups)
- Effective communication skills - written, verbal and listening skills
||Mountain View, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED