Sr. Interactive Designer Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Sr. Interactive Designer
Creative | Santa Monica, CA, United States
We are seeking an entrepreneurial team player to provide design support for the creation and execution of branded ad sales products, corporate branding initiatives, and trade marketing collateral. Individual will work closely with internal teams to deliver creative and innovative design solutions in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Pre-sale ad design: Translate branded ad programs and presentations into impactful and intuitive design concepts/mockups across our owned-and-operated sites - eHow.com, LIVESTRONG.COM, Cracked.com; and the IndieClick Network.
- Post-sale ad design: Design static ad products for sold campaigns on owned-and-operated properties and IndieClick Network sites; keeping in mind user goals and restrictions, latest web design trends, business goals, and application environment.
- Help manage Creative Services requests to provide cross-functional design support for ad sales, product, trade marketing, and corporate marketing teams. This typically includes web and printed collateral, presentation design, and internal/event branding.
- Work within and help maintain existing style and specification guidelines to ensure consistency throughout our media properties and branded collateral.
- Provide creative direction and QA support for sold ad campaigns and other design requests as needed.
- 3+ years of professional/web design experience
- Ability to create PhotoShop comps
- Practical experience in Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat
- Presentation skills and experience in PowerPoint
- Familiarity with digital advertising and Rich Media Ad design trends and functionality
- Practical experience in print design and production
- Problem solving skills and ability to consider multi-departmental objectives
- Flexibility when incorporating design suggestions and critiques
- Willingness to learn new things and strong attention to detail
- Portfolio required
- Available to work full time in Santa Monica
- Most important: You are a smart, friendly, creative, flexible, and make-it-happen person
- Familiarity with project/issue tracking software (e.g. JIRA)
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Monica, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED