Sr. iOS Developer SpecificMedia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED DescriptionMyspace, LLC is a leading social entertainment destination powered by the passions of fans. Aimed at a Gen Y audience, Myspace drives social interaction by providing a highly personalized experience around entertainment and connecting people to the music, celebrities, TV, movies, and games that they love. These entertainment experiences are available through multiple platforms, including online, mobile devices, and offline events. Myspace is also the home of MySpace Music, which offers an ever-growing catalog of freely streamable audio and video content to users and provides major, independent, and unsigned artists alike with the tools to reach new audiences. The company is headquartered in Beverly Hills, CA and is a subsidiary of Specific Media.
About the Position:
Do you love music? Do you want to help build an app that will be used by millions of people? The Myspace mobile team is building new features, improving performance, and pushing the boundaries of user experience on iOS.
- Work closely with the product and design teams to deliver the new Myspace experience on the iOS platform.
- Look for innovative ways to increase application performance and efficiency.
- Assist with API and back end services that support the mobile apps.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in iOS application development
- Must have at least one app in the app store. (Please send portfolio or link to your app with resume).
- 4 years of experience in software development with a strong understand of object oriented principles.
- Open source contributions
- Experience with streaming audio/video
Are you interested in developing the next best music app? Qualified candidates are welcome to apply via www.specificmedia.com/careers. Along with your resume, please include your portfolio and/or links to your mobile applications.
||Beverly Hills, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED