Sr. IT Sales Consultant - Financial Vertical All Covered
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description
All Covered, a division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions USA, Inc. is currently seeking a Sr. Financial IT Services Consultant to join our team.
The Sr. Financial IT Services Consultant (Sr. ITSC) role is vertical and market-based sales and business development consultative position. An ITSC may cover a single large market or multiple smaller markets within the financial vertical. The primary responsibilities of the role are to help grow All Covered?s Financial Practice from prospective through closing:
- Recurring professional services, managed and cloud service solutions or All Covered Care (ACC).
- Strategic Professional services and complex IT project and procurement opportunities to prospects and existing clients.
These sales are consultative to our prospects and customers and collaborative internally. ITSC?s rely on operations, delivery, relationship management, executive and other sales resources throughout various stages of an opportunity?s progression.
ITSC?s will work closely with the local Konica Minolta Business Solutions sales team and their customers to cross-sell our services for the mutual benefit of each division. Additionally, ITSC?s develop their territories through business development initiatives and networking activities such as tradeshows, state banking association meetings, IFI functions, etc. as well as by soliciting references from existing All Covered customers.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Apply an in-depth understanding of All Covered services, programs, and sales methodology to address complex and strategic ACC, project and procurement opportunities.
- Work with regional engineering project resources, regional relationship management resources, sales and management resources to achieve and exceed quota.
- Work with Konica Minolta local offices to cross-sell IT Services to their client and prospect base.
- Provide thorough and accurate insight into the financial results and forecast of sales of strategic and complex ACC, project and procurement services.
- With support from marketing & channel strategy resources, present special programs to prospects and All Covered Care clients.
- Develop a thorough understanding of how All Covered services create value for customers.
- Develop a thorough understanding of technology services and trends.
- Develop strong consultative capabilities to provide our core banking clients with ongoing value.
- Stay up to date on regulatory drivers that directly impact the financial industry
Key Performance Metrics:
- Sales Activities.
- Managed Services Quota Attainment.
- Cloud Service Quota Attainment.
- Project Services Quota Attainment.
- Project Procurement Quota Attainment.
- Client Retention.
- Daily interaction with team members and a variety of clients. The ITSC works closely with the Practice Director, Sales Manager, Compliance team and Solutions Architects to create and sell appropriate solutions to prospects.
- 5+ years of experience in the Managed IT Services, or IT Services industry.
- 4-year college degree.
- 5+ years of Sales/business development experience, with a record of meeting and exceeding quota.
- High level of financial acumen, in order to have ?business discussions with prospects and clients
- Engaging Personality with: Strong communication, presentation & listening skills.
- Ability to effectively deliver difficult messages while emphasizing positive, future-oriented perspectives.
- Technical aptitude, with the ability to appropriately apply technical service base to individual customer needs.
- Highly adaptable to changes in business direction, services, and needs from a prospect, client and All Covered perspective.
- Successful track record of sales and relationship management with notable accomplishments.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple sales activities.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Exception planning, organization and time management skills; self-starter who is motivated to succeed.
- High level of professionalism in appearance and behaviors and integrity (does the right thing for the client)
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Superior work ethic and high energy level.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Computer skills (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce.
- Respectful of people, policies and processes.
- Rapid learner - able to learn and has the desire to learn.
KONICA MINOLTA OFFERS:
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding benefits package (incl. medical, dental, life insurance).
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing professional development training.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D Committed to Affirmative Action.
All Covered is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner.
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED