Sr. Manager, Americas Sales Enablement Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Sr. Manager, Americas Sales Enablement
USA, Remote Office US
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With over 11,000 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
LOCATION: Anywhere U.S.(Remote Office)
SUMMARY: Deliver enablement programs to the sales team, prepare training sessions and all supporting materials. Facilitate in-person and remote events. Assist in the development of learning curriculum. Develop expertise associated with key industries and product groups.
- Deliver training to sales teams for a variety of purposes including skills, orientation, launch and methodology.
- Prepare curriculum and partner with global and external resources.
- Create supporting materials to enhance the delivery and retention of training initiatives.
- Customize training materials by role.
- Contribute to activities surrounding QBR's.
- Ensure adherence to standards, drive consistency of message, look and feel for all Field Enablement deliverables
- Develop content and processes for delivering sales tools.
- Deliver enablement content for both sales and technical teams.
- Coordinate WWFO branding efforts with Creative Services.
- Provide support to content owners and subject matter experts who enable the Field.
- Integrate corporate tools and communications; evangelize usage.
- Assist in driving Field Enablement vision, scope and objectives
- Keep current and informed regarding new and emerging technology options and tools
- Manage prioritization of ongoing and future Field Enablement projects
- Analyze overall usage of Field Enablement vehicles on a regular basis, providing statistics and feedback in order to drive vision and future projects
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS in Business or equivalent plus 5-6 years of experience working in a sales enablement capacity.
- Experienced sales trainer.
- Familiarity with course and curriculum development.
- Familiar with multiple methods of training.
- Demonstrate excellent working knowledge of Field and sales organizations
- Ability to empathize and relate to selling situations.
- Ability to execute against a plan.
- Understands business needs underlying the initiatives and changes
- Strong program management skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong at challenging limiting assumptions, identifying root causes of impediments to change and understanding systems processes needed to support change
- Highly credible, effective at igniting and audience and inspiring action
- Solid influencing, presentation, written and verbal communication abilities
- Excellent partnering skills and ability to manage and negotiate with cross-functional teams
- Good project and program management skills
- Self-motivated, strong presence.
- Must know PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Previous experience carrying a quota a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of sales culture and supporting infrastructure a plus
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Send to Friend
||Remote Office, OR |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED