Sr Manager HuffingtonPost.com
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Title : APAC Sales Lead
Were looking for a sales strategist who understands the nuances of online advertising market in Asia. You should be a go-getter, with connections across the digital ecosystem, an innovator who can be a consultant to agencies/brands to connect with the millions of audience that we have from Asia.
Key responsibilities of this role will include driving revenue through direct and channel partners, stakeholder management (Business partners, Clients), Communication Planning, Media planning, Creative and PR touch-points, alongside some direct vertical client responsibilities.This role requires a digital evangelist with a proven track record of success. Creative thinker, who can sell the true value of the AOLs unique content across Technology, Entertainment and Lifestyle categories as the key value differentiator in Asian online market. The successful candidate will be a consultative salesperson, confident in having complex sales and marketing conversations at the highest level.
The Sales Lead will work six months ahead of the ?market to stimulate revenues into the AOL portfolio. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic sales professional, to take their career to the next level.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
- Manage relationship with Ad resellers, Media agencies and other leading advertisers to increase the AOL share of Ad spend in relevant markets
- Identify areas of increasing importance to the business and lead the evaluation and execution of commercial deals to ensure longer-term sustainable growth for the business.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key marketers, Heads of planning and other industry influencers.
- Drive and lead key deal negotiations for AOL and ensure that it is aligned with the business objectives and are carried out in a highly professional manner
- Collaborates with Content programming, Product Marketing, Web Development and other areas to create and implement highly effective sales and marketing programs, email campaigns, events, co-marketing opportunities and more - Creative, consultative, proactive individual who can operate with pace, energy and focus and maintain a high degree of visibility within the planning community
- Develop compelling sales collaterals to showcase the strength of AOLs services and products and highlight the opportunities for the advertisers - Manages sales reporting and tracking, flagging issues for internal stakeholders and report metrics appropriately.
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED