Sr. Manager, Operations & Analytics Vantage Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description
Vantage Media specializes in delivering qualified customers to leading brands in the Education, Insurance and Home verticals on a pay-for-performance basis. We have been profitable since our founding in 2002, and have experienced large growth in recent years with offices in Los Angeles, Miami and Guatemala. Vantage Media is noted for its online marketing technology and data driven culture blended with a commitment to delivering client success.
Today, Vantage Media is one of the largest providers of Performance Search Marketing services. With close to 250 major client brands including eHarmony.com, PODS and Allied Van Lines, our company ranks among the top five largest search agencies in the country.
Vantage Media is currently seeking a Senior Manager of Operations & Analytics for our Perfomance Marketing Services Group.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Budget management and optimization ? maintain process for documenting, tracking, and managing monthly client advertising budgets
2. Reporting automation and process development ? lead concept and design of reporting for the business group. Prototype reports and deliver requirement to the Business Intelligence team.
3. Analysis services ? quality, opportunity assessments of client budgets ? explore for, create proposals to address, and escalate challenges and opportunities to the rest of the group
4. Maintain and facilitate media allocation process
5. Maintain and facilitate client budget structures
6. Interfacing with Business Intelligence and IT group to support current and expanding data / technical requirements
7. Manage tech and implementation projects and work flow
8. Available for client meetings, as needed
1. Minimum 3-5 years experience in online advertising or lead generation
2. Strong Lead Generation and SEM experience and knowledge
3. Data Analytics background a must
4. Strong project management skills
5. Experience at a Search Engine, Online Agency, Affiliate Marketing Network, or large internet Publisher a plus
9. Experience in Insurance, Home Services, Education Verticals a plus
10. Excellent email communication and phone skills essential
||2101 Rosecrans Avenue |
El Segundo, CA 90245
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED