Sr. Manager, Product Marketing - Enterprise Financials Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, and Financial Management applications for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Workday is actively looking for an outstanding, outbound oriented Product Marketing Manager to join the Financial Management product marketing team.Â This is a great opportunity to help grow and shape a new organization, and is a very hands-on, multi-faceted, high profile outbound position. In this role, you will define the positioning, messaging, pricing, sales enablement, and sales tools development for Workdayâs financial solutions. You will also partner to help drive awareness and accelerate customer demand, through market research and outreach to the key market influencers in the media, industry analyst, and blogging communities. This is a very out-bound oriented Product Marketing role.
Our Sr. Product Marketing Manager will be both the strategist and implementer of product positioning and go-to-market strategies to support Workdayâs sales and marketing organizations. This person will work closely with senior marketing leadership and functional departments including Demand Generation, Product Strategy, Product Management, Services and Sales to proactively support the field and partner channels with effective positioning, marketing assets, product education, and competitive differentiation. This person must have deep knowledge and expertise of the enterprise applications industry.
This position offers excellent opportunities for growth and increasing responsibilities based on performance and company momentum.
- Perform thorough market research and competitive analysis to understand and effectively communicate the enterprise financial management market dynamics and customer needs
- Create Product Marketing plans, including market segmentation, positioning, packaging and pricing alternatives for Workdayâs Financial Management solution
- Work closely with Product Strategy to ensure market requirements are represented in product roadmaps and releases
- Create product collateral, including white papers, website content, case studies, data sheets and presentations to support Workdayâs outbound communication, demand generation, and sales efforts
- Plan and execute detailed cross-organizational product launch plans
- Create and communicate effective competitive analysis and positioning (against current and potential competitors) and the associated sales tools
- Support Workdayâs marketing efforts to design and execute on marketing campaigns
- 5 â 10+ years of related product marketing with a track record of implementing effective marketing and sales enablement programs; ERP expertise a must
- Related experience in financial and accounting product marketing, product strategy, and/or product management highly desirable
- Bachelorâs degree in business, marketing or related field; MBA is a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation skillsÂ
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically yet act very tactically
- Must love to develop content for external use
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional teams to meet business objectives and influence co-workers while fostering strong working relationships
- Proven track record participating and influencing key analysts and others in the ERP community
- Proven track record of successful cross-organizational product launches
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and take initiative
- Objectivity and openness to others' views and continuously builds a positive team spirit
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services