Sr. Manager Professional Services, Medium Enterprise Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You
can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer
world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower
creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that
simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest
Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
The Medium Enterprise Professional Services Senior
Manager will be responsible for hiring and developing a team of
consultants and project managers in the West Region who implement the
Workday solution for Workdayâs Medium Enterprise customers. This
individual will be measured on customer satisfaction, revenue and
profit goals, as well as individual goals.Key
Areas of Responsibility
- AggressivelyÂ recruit, develop, manage and retain a
diverse team of consultants andÂ project managers supporting
Workdayâs business applications
- Promote aÂ team
orientated, challenging and innovative work environment
- Maintain andÂ continuously improve the consulting on-boarding,
performance managementÂ and career development process
- Ensure team is working effectively with the Medium Enterprise
initial tenant buildÂ team.
- CollaborateÂ with Resource
Managers, Sales, Engagement Managers and Partners toÂ effectively
staff engagements and build the appropriate skills necessaryÂ among
Workday and partner consulting resources
- Drive team and
individuals to achieve high customer satisfaction levels
- ReviewÂ project change orders to ensure they are adequately
documented and executed
- MonitorÂ multiple project budgets,
project forecasts, and compliance withÂ department policies on
- Act as aÂ project sponsor and customer
escalation point for projects.
- Administer teamâs
incentive compensation plans
- EnsureÂ consultants and
project managers are adhering to the activities, processesÂ and
procedures outlined in Workdayâs Medium Enterprise
- Deliver onÂ quarterly objectives,
including customer satisfaction, references, revenue, utilization
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the
Professional Services organizationÂ through leading and
participating in internal initiatives
- 5+ yearsÂ HCM, Project Management, Payroll or Financial
software implementationÂ experience required
- 2+ years asÂ a
- BachelorÂ degree required.
- StrongÂ organizational and project management skills
- PriorÂ Project Management Experience; PMP Certification highly
- ExcellentÂ communication and interpersonal
- Passion forÂ customer service
- Able toÂ travel
up to 40% of the time.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services