Sr. Marketing Writer MarketShare
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
MarketShare is an analytics company that enables businesses to grow more efficiently via cross-media attribution and marketing optimization through our platform of combined technology, data, modeling and business intelligence solutions. We are reshaping the way companies think about advertising and marketing their products and services and delivers unprecedented recommendations and checkpoints to help them achieve the best possible ROI via marketing. The mathematics and modeling behind our work are globally recognized and respected as industry-leading.
We pride ourselves on a track record of developing ground-breaking innovations in predictive analytics and software, and delivering insights that exceed client expectations, which has led to continued growth and long-term client relationships. MarketShare is currently powering marketing and media insights for many of the Fortune 500 companies, leading ad agencies and large media conglomerates around the world. We have helped direct over $100 billion in marketing spend for clients in over 45 countries and all U.S. DMA's.
MarketShare provides a unique opportunity for professionals seeking to develop and grow their skills in marketing, analytics, consulting, and project management through intensive client engagements and ongoing firm development.
MarketShare team has grown worldwide across Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, London, Tokyo, and Bangalore.
Position Description - Senior Writer
MarketShare, a leader in predictive marketing analytics -- measuring and improving the return on marketing investments -- is seeking a senior writer. This role will work closely with company executives and industry thought leaders to produce high quality articles and marketing materials. The senior writer will be a highly creative, resourceful and successful communicator with a deep understanding of the marketing/CMO space, and at least some familiarity with marketing analytics. The position can be a remote role filled from anywhere in the continental US. The senior writer will report to the Director of Marketing who is based in Los Angeles.
- Research, structure, and ghost-write several thought provoking and highly polished articles and POV pieces each month for business and trade publications both print and online. Publications will range from Harvard Business Review, Forbes.com, AdAge, TechCrunch, MarketingNPV.com, Marketing Today blog, etc.
- Research and write white papers or reports on topics related to marketing decision-making, applied analytics, working with big data, etc.
- Write material for executive's speeches at major conferences
- Write blog posts and other short-copy elements for marketshare.com and marketingnpv.com and related social assets
- Write copy for use in direct or electronic mail
- Write sales tools such as marketing collateral, case studies, video scripts, etc.
Critical Skills/Aptitudes Required: (please include a link to your portfolio of work/writing samples if possible)
- A bachelor's degree or higher in English, journalism or a related field
- Outstanding writing skills, with samples to demonstrate previous work
- A track record of work published in business and trade publications like those identified above
- Ability to understand complex, technical subject matter and communicate it to a variety of audiences in a clear and compelling manner
- Self-starter/motivator with ability to diagnose needs and solve problems independently.
- Creative thinker who will come up with ideas for articles or posts independently.
- Effective multi-tasker comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- A strong collaborator used to working with others and at all levels including CxOs and technical executives. An ability to accept feedback and adapt without compromising to produce even better work.
- A strong work ethic and sense of urgency to accomplish things.
Can be remote, or work in our LA office.
Outside Recruiters: please no contact
||Los Angeles, CA 90025 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED