Sr. Member of Technical Staff, Mechanical Engineer Applied Microstructures
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Responsible for the development of new products from concept to production phase and continuous improvement of legacy products.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design or modify mechanical engineering layouts and detailed drawings/specifications of moderate scope.
- Specify system components to ensure conformance with performance requirements.
- Conduct feasibility studies and tests on new designs.
Core Competencies & Requirements:
- 10+ yrs experience in a senior mechanical engineering role.
- 5+ yrs experience in designing deposition or etch tools for semiconductor or PV manufacturing.
- Demonstrated design innovation in prior projects.
- Proven ability to integrate FMEA and DfX into design practice.
- Proven analytical skills employing computer modeling or analytical approach of at least 3 of the following:
mechanics, heat transfer, gas dynamics, stress analysis, vacuum system design.
Able to integrate learnings from modeling and analysis into the design.
- Demonstrated capability in developing products through the design cycle, including generation of the design, prototyping, and manufacturing pilot.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize critical thinking skills to arrive at practical solutions. Must be able to communicate design logic and reasoning during design reviews.
- Routinely worked on multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience working to meet SEMI S2 requirements.
- 3+ yrs experience with SolidWorks.
- Minimum MSc in Engineering.
- Self motivated, good planning skills, detail-oriented
- Natural desire to work collaboratively with suppliers and all department personnel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the USA.
||1020 Rincon Circle |
San Jose, CA 95131
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED