Sr. Network Architect / Engineer Responsys
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Responsys is the leader in Interactive Online Marketing and recognized by Forrester as the market leader 6 years running. Responsys Interact Suite provides customers with a powerful, comprehensive set of integrated applications to design, define, execute, manage and refine Cross-Channel Lifecycle Marketing? campaigns across all key digital interactive channels including email, mobile, social and the web.
The Sr. Network Architect/Engineer will bring strong technical skills in network design, architecture, support, and troubleshooting. Being the most senior technical resource in Network Operations, this individual will be required to be a subject matter expert on various network disciplines such as routing/switch, load balancing, and security. A true professional, the Sr. Network Architect is comfortable working on different projects simultaneously, help lead and mentor other Team members, while maintaining stringent SLAs and uptime. Will also participate in a rotated on-call schedule and regular maintenance work during the weekends.
- Design, Configure, Support, and Troubleshoot various complex networks
- CCNP Level Certification or higher (CCIE a plus)
- Monitor network stability and performance
- Ensure 24x7x365 operation with high SLAs
- Rapidly scale systems to meet demand
- Lead network architecture initiatives
- Write comprehensive documentation
- Train and mentor local and remote Network Engineers
- On-call rotation duties and regular scheduled maintenances
- 10+ years as a Network Engineer/Administrator
- 5+ years as a Sr. Network Engineer/Architect
- Must have significant hands-on experience working on Cisco Networking Products
- Deep expertise in Cisco LAN Switches (6500 VSS, 3750 Stackwise Technologies, VLANs, Dot1q Trunking, Etherchannel Aggregation, etc., Nexus experience a plus)
- Deep Expertise with F5 Load Balancers (VIP Creation, iRules, Custom Health Scripts)
- Senior level skills in Cisco Routers running EIGRP and BGP
- Solid grasp of TCP/IP networking fundamentals and various protocols (EIGRP, BGP, HSRP, WCCP, STP, VTP, etc.)
- Strong skills in Network Management using SNMP Monitoring, NetFlow, Syslog
- Experience with Network Security technologies such as IPSec/SSL VPN, RSA SecureID, two factor authentication, Cisco ASA Firewalls, Palo Alto Networks
- Multiple years of experience in fast-paced high-availability production environments (e.g. ISPs, ASPs, SaaS, etc.) with an emphasis on remote "lights-out" management of
Networks. A sense of urgency (but not panic) is key.
- Multiple years of experience in a Global MPLS Enterprise Network and supporting remote sites
- Outstanding troubleshooting ability
- Excellent verbal, written, and customer service skills.
||900 Cherry Avenue |
San Bruno, CA 94066
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED