Sr Online Marketing Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).Â
The Senior Online Marketing Manager
will scope, plan, and manage interactive projects and is responsible for overall customer satisfaction, quality of service, and on-time, on-budget completion of deliverables. You must be an effective communicator with an eye for fantastic creative work and be able to identify and sell innovative ideas to internal clients.Responsibilities:
- Coordinate multi-departmental teams of writers, designers and Web developers.
- Manage online projects from concept through execution (i.e. web pages, customer communication, lead generation, recruiting, product launches, online advertising, event promotions, and annual user conference.)
- Serve as hub for cross-functional teams focused on executing online programs and strategic online initiatives
- Develop long-term strategic goals for Web properties â¨â¨
- Drive common messaging and branding across multiple product lines â¨â¨
- Manage multi-departmental customer and prospect communication priorities
- Ability to lead and mentor the development capabilities of web production team members as well as manage their performance
- Execute Web, design and campaign marketing strategies
- Schedule, build, manage and deliver all online deliverables
- Work with editorial, design and development teams to ensure complieance with all known standards for delivery
- Manage and produce all online projects with a focus on user experience and lead generation including; new sites, ongoing web updates, and maintenance of existing web content
- Expert in HTML, DHTML, CSS
- Expert project management skills and attention to detail â¨â¨
- Strong understanding of Internet best practices and standards â¨
- Working knowledge of: graphic design, web interface design, and multimedia.
- Excellent communication, writing and editing skills â¨â¨
- Ability to think globally
- Enterprise software experience highly desirable â¨â¨
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment keeping a keen eye on detail and accuracy
- Work on multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to âturn on a dimeâ, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines.
- BA or BS in Marketing or equivalent working experience. â¨â¨
- 5-8 years of experience managing Web projects.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services