Sr Oracle Application Developer (PL/SQL) Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Sr Oracle Application Developer (PL/SQL)
IT | Kirkland, WA, United States
Sr. Oracle Application Developer (PL/SQL)
Kirkland, WA OR Santa Monica
Demand Media (NYSE:DMD) informs, entertains and connects millions of people every day. Through a portfolio of vertical web properties reaching more than 100 million monthly visitors, a global network of digital partners, and a breakthrough content studio, Demand Media publishes what the world wants to know and share. Join the company that is shaping the future of media â€" how it's created, consumed and shared!
We work in a fun, collaborative environment that is as diverse, adventurous and open-minded as the content we create for the world. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers.
We're looking for ambitious, driven, self-starters who want to be on the leading edge of innovation in online media and technology. This position is located in Kirkland, WA OR Santa Monica, CA.
We are looking for someone to provide technical support as part of the Finance Systems Oracle Applications Production Support and Development team. Activities include production support, problem resolution, and enhancements, development and design in the area of custom application development, interfaces, reports, and forms.
- Perform application support development and enhancements for Oracle Financials / HR / Projects and related integrations and customizations
- Analysis and design of technical solutions to business problems.
- Work with end users to finalize and confirm design functionality meet stated requirements
- Design and develop using Oracle Forms & Reports, OBIEE and other oracle tech stack tools
- Support software development life cycle design, development and unit testing of enhancements and custom development to ensure all requirements are being delivered.
- Strive to develop solutions that ensure full integration and non-duplicative information processing and delivery.
- Develop reports, forms, integration and background programs to supplement the core Oracle EBS package.
- Provide input to software development estimates and feasibility.
- Develop technical specifications based on business requirements.
- Participate in reviews for requirements, code and test plans.
- Code and support integration between Oracle modules, existing host legacy and future systems as required.
- Supplement Oracle functionality by developing application extensions that address evolving business needs without compromising the organization's ability to implement product upgrades.
- Provide root cause analysis and resolution in problem solving.
- Effectively adhere to production and source control processes.
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F.
- Extensive experience with the Oracle E-business suite (Oracle 11i / 12 Financial and HRMS applications, Oracle 10.g or later preferred)
- At least 5+ years experience with designing, developing, implementing and customizing the Oracle ERP Financials Suite. At least one, but preferably 2 full life cycle implementations
- At least 5+ years experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Reports, Oracle Workflow, Forms, Discoverer and JSP
- At least 1 year experience in customizing OA Framework applications
- Experience using OBIEE
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, changing environment are necessary
- Solid development experience in Oracle, PL/SQL, Linux and working in web development environment (ASP.Net or Java environment) is PREFERRED but not a MUST
- Strong knowledge of databases is required; Oracle is must, knowledge of SQL server a plus.
- Software design skills (Object Oriented Design and Modeling, Database Design and Modeling, etc.)
- BPEL and other integration capabilities
<< Back to Current Openings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED