Sr. Payroll Mobility Specialist Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Payroll Global Mobility Administrator Foster City, CA, United States As a public company with expanding global reach, it is critical that we have a Payroll expert who understands how to properly assess taxes and equity transactions. The Payroll Administrator will be a key member of the cross-departmental Global Mobility team, with the responsibility of managing and tracking the payroll of global employees in relation to Payroll and Equity transactions. The position is located at Guidewire's headquarter in Foster City, California. Position requirements and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Multi-jurisdiction domestic and international payroll with familiarity in various states, countries or regions
- Responsible for funding international trustee accounts for payroll and expense management
- Responsible for reporting tax liabilities and compliance for foreign jurisdictions
- Ownership of payroll related GL accounts for reconciliation and analysis
- Understanding of international payroll audit standards and regulations
- Hypo taxation/Long term assignment (LTA) processing
- Accurate tracking and allocation of mobile employees
- Assist the Stock Admin in administering company's equity transactions for the purpose of recording the data in Equity Edge as well as payroll for US and International employees
- Co-ordinate mobility efforts with all stake holders including but not limited to Tax/Human Resources/Stock departments.
- Assist with Systems development and testing.
Why Guidewire? As a team, our mission is to provide distinguished consulting and support services to prospects, partners, and customers which result in 100 percent reference-able customers which guides us in all that we do. Guidewire has pursued one mission from its founding as a company in 2001: to be the pre-eminent provider of next-generation core systems -- policy, claims, and billing -- to the global property-casualty (general) industry. All of our employees understand that we serve only one industry and strive to solve one problem: to enable insurance carriers to migrate completely from legacy systems to a modern core system platform. We have recruited extensively among experts in the industry to ensure that we learn from veterans of insurance system design and implementation. Today, insurance experience is pervasive throughout the Guidewire organization, especially in our Product Management and Implementation Services groups. The company is headquartered in Foster City, California, US with offices in London, Dublin, Paris, Munich, Sydney, Toronto, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and operations in Poland and mainland China. Guidewire is owned by its employees and is also publicly traded on the NYSE EURO under the call sign GWRE.
- CPP or BS degree of equivalent preferred
- Desire to contribute to meaningful work, quality products, and a sound business strategy with ultra-competent colleagues
- Have an independent attitude driven to innovate and create.
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, ability to prioritize projects accordingly
- Excellent people skill, ability to interact effectively with cross functional teams
- Strong qualitative and analytical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advance skill level on MS Excel
- Functioning knowledge of ADP PayEx
- Knowledge of ADP and Empire Software is a plus
- Previous experience working with RSU, Stock Options, related tax issues
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services