Sr. Product Manager, Commerce Zuora
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Join the Subscription Generation!
Zuora is the hottest SaaS company in the Silicon Valley. We were built to change the way people do business and fuel the Subscription Economy. In just 4 years, we've grown 400% annually, raised over $80M in funding from top tier investors, and defined the Subscription Economy. And oh yeah, we've built a killer product too. Here at Zuora we believe that in order to build a killer product you have to have a killer team. Zuora is chock-full of game changers, innovators, and leaders who want to be part of the next wave of successful tech companies. Sound like a place for you? This is your chance to get in on the ground floor with a pre-IPO company that is poised for success and set on a trajectory for massive growth. To 2be frank, now is a pretty exciting time to be here.
Join the Subscription Generation today.
About Zuora, Inc.
Zuora is the global leader in Relationship Business Management solutions. Zuora delivers the subscription billing, commerce and finance capabilities that have become the industry standard to help companies transition to the Subscription Economy. Enterprises and emerging companies alike use Zuora's multi-tenant cloud solution to enable growth strategies, to streamline key processes and to provide visibility into the metrics that matter most in the Subscription Economy. Zuora services innovative customers like Informatica, Tata Communications, Box.net, DocuSign, GigaOM, Xplornet, Ustream and Reed Business Information. To learn more visit www.zuora.com.
On the Zuora product team:
- We lead the product innovation from initial strategy through delivery and customer adoption
- The products we deliver are mission critical, so we have to think about scale, performance and extensive downstream impacts
- We obsess about user experience, and must meet the needs of our wide-array of customers - from small startups to Fortune 50 customers
- We strive for customer intimacy and meet with our customers regularly to review strategy and design and to ensure we are great business partners
This position is for an experienced product manager who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment and loves working with a great technology team
- Own the end-to-end product lifecycle for key Z-Commerce products and initiatives, including but not limited to Zuora APIs, Hosted Pages and Web Storefront
- Understand market needs and drive product vision, strategy, and roadmap for the Z-Commerce product line
- Think strategically to ensure that the product roadmap supports Zuora?s overall goals
- Meet with customers, prospects, and industry analysts to discuss product requirements and the product roadmap
- Own end-to-end feature delivery, including working with user experience on prototypes, creating and prioritizing user stories, and working closely with development, QA, and documentation on delivery of monthly releases
- Develop competitive expertise to assist in outbound product positioning and inform internal development priorities
- Assist product marketing with core positioning and messaging for the product
- Represent Zuora as a domain and product expert at industry events, customer visits, and other outbound activities
- Work with sales, marketing, services, and customer success to ensure that revenue and customer satisfaction targets are achieved.
- Ability to think like a CEO to drive the success of the Z-Billing product
- Leadership through influence rather than organization structures. Proven ability to motivate, lead, and collaborate with development teams
- 2-3 years of domain experience with either billing, payment and commerce processes, including an in-depth perspective on what customers need from web storefront and integration perspective
- Experience transforming product strategy into well-articulated business requirements, as well as using qualitative and quantitative data effectively to inform product direction
- Demonstrated success defining and shipping amazing products in an iterative manner, with a hands-on willingness to do whatever it takes from an execution perspective
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to handle both executive-level discussions as well as functional / technical deep dives
- Ability to drive thought leadership both internally, as well as with customers and partners
- Fantastic problem solving abilities, analytical horsepower, and attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to work with distributed engineering, sales, and services teams
- 5+ years in related enterprise software / SaaS categories, such as CRM, ERP, billing, and e-commerce
- 3-5 years experience and track record of success in product management
- MBA and undergraduate computer science degree (or equivalent) highly preferred
||1400 Bridge Parkway |
Redwood City, CA 94065
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED