Sr. Product Manager -- Competitive Intelligence and Customer Adoption Analysis Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
Customer Adoption Analysis involves getting an in-depth, technical understanding of how customers are using Splunk products, documenting and evangelizing innovative uses, and bringing customer feedback back to product engineering teams for product improvement.
Support a scalable program of competitive product intelligence for Splunk. The competitive arena spans the entire Big Data Operational Intelligence space, including IT Operations/Application Management, Security and Big Data Online Customer Analytics. The role supports competitive intelligence program by focusing on specific competitors or segments. Activities spans the entire competitive value chain from hands-on technical evaluation all the ways to field enablement.
This multi-faceted product management role presents an excellent opportunity for the right individual to be a key contributor and establish himself or herself in an exciting, growing and world-class enterprise technology company. The Senior Product Manager, will report directly to the Sr. Director of Product Management. A strong track record of success in product management/marketing within enterprise software is essential.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
Customer Adoption Analysis
- Outreach to customers and sales to identify popular and innovative customer use cases
- Write in-depth customer adoption and success stories. Develop customer success presentations and present these stories to pipeline customers, field sales teams.
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- Support a scalable competitive intelligence program including hands-on product evaluation, win and loss analysis and field knowledge management.
- Research and maintain competitive intelligence materials, including technical analysis of different solutions. Prepare and write competitive briefs for sales, marketing, development and executive teams.
- Present competitive materials regularly to the sales teams via on-site and virtual enablement sessions. Develop presentations, whitepapers, product guides, technical briefs and other tools, to enable sales teams to sell Splunk technology effectively
Education: Got it!
- 5-8+ years strong, proven track record in product management/ competitive intelligence at an enterprise software company.
- Passionate about building world-class competitive intelligence programs for an equally passionate, technology savvy audience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and familiarity with IT management products, security solutions and big data solutions.
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has 5,600 customers in over 90 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cybersecurity, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk now has over 800 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco with offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED