Sr. Product Manager, Mobile Apps & Partner Relations LiveScribe
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Sr. Product Manager, Mobile Apps / Partner Relations
Oakland, CA (free shuttle from BART to our front door)
Livescribe is in the midst of creating a set of platforms to connect our award winning line of smartpens with 3rd party applications and web services. As we grow, we are seeking a talented individual to help define and drive and evangelize our internal development, as well as interface with business partners and external developers to promote the use of smartpens with new exciting third party applications.
If you are goal-oriented, mobile technology savvy, and have a passion for delivering great API?s and services for developers this could be your dream job. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of 3rd party API?s and support tools for Livescribe?s mobile application platforms. Key to these efforts will be cross functional collaboration across the development, product, and executive teams. Active participation in the conceptualization, development, launch, and sustaining phases of the product/platform lifecycle will be exciting, rewarding and challenging.
If this is the right job for you, a few of your personal attributes will include: excellent communication skills (written and verbal) , very organized, understand and value the importance of follow up, and ability to manage external and internal communications. Having experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Consumer electronics
- Partner relations and evangelism
- Developer relations/support
- Design and maintenance of device SDKs
Do you have the passion and ability to keep up to date on new and competitive technologies? Do you have a demonstrated track record of researching/defining requirements and driving execution of project plans across diverse organizations? If so, this could be a great career move for you. This position will report to Livescribe?s Director of Product Management.and is a great opportunity to own, drive, and manage products that make a difference.
- Ongoing development of the mobile apps product vision and strategy with a focus on addressing core customer needs as well as company needs.
- Development and execution of tactical plans, with the ability to translate broad strategic objectives into specific execution plans.
- Effectively collaborate with business, marketing, technical and design teams to develop requirements, prioritize enhancements, translate into PRDs and drive projects to completion.
- Develop a functional understanding of the key technological and architectural components of the Livescribe platform.
- Identify opportunities for improvement, and incorporate new capabilities on an ongoing basis.
- Drive and own Partner and Developer relations and work strategically with the Livescribe Executive team to speed adoption and implementation of the Livescribe platform.
- Evangelize, create momentum, and drive the success of Livescribe?s SDK through your interactions with key business partners and third party developers
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 7-15 years of experience in product and partnership management
- Direct experience with iOS and Android mobile applications
- Demonstrated experience in working with complex technologies and defining requirements for internal and external services translating to shippable product
- Excellent written and oral communicator (Executive Team, Partners, Development Team Members)
- Working knowledge of mobile technologies, products and tools
- BA/BS degree in a technical field and/or related technical experience; MBA preferred
Compensation packages include competitive salaries and stock incentives. We are headquartered in Oakland, CA with easy access from 880 and a free shuttle from BART to our front door.
||7677 Oakport Street 12th Floor |
Oakland, CA 94621
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED