Sr. Product Manager, Mobile Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia is looking for a talented and experienced product manager to help us become the #1 marketing channel for real estate professionals. Your role will be to focus on developing mobile applications that wow real estate agents and help them do their jobs better every day. This is a key area of growth and innovation within a highly successful marketplace business.
The Product Manager role at Trulia is instrumental in delivering on our core mission: â€˜'revolutionizing the real estate industryâ€. Your responsibilities will include helping to define the product vision and strategy and working with world-class engineers and members of cross-functional teams to execute on that vision. In this role, you will have freedom and ownership to turn your ideas into great products that impact millions of users and thousands of customers.
Candidates should have at least 4 years of successful product management experience at a consumer internet company and a strong technical understanding of both mobile and web technologies and the operations of a commercial Web site. The ideal candidate will have proven analytical skills and the ability to identify customer needs and communicate them to constituents. The individual must be passionate about building products and delighting customers.
- Customer delight: help make Trulia the #1 marketing channel for real estate agents & brokers.
- Develop innovative mobile solutions to solve customers' most critical business needs.
- Work closely with marketing, engineering, user designers and quality assurance to strategize, plan, and build products that gain mass adoption and meet aggressive revenue expectations.
- Rapidly test and iterate on product concepts to continually improve performance on customer satisfaction, delivering â€œdelighterâ€ benefits and increasing long-term revenue opportunities.
- Take ownership of problems and solve them.
BS/BA Required, MBA preferred.
- 4-5 Years experience in product management/development for an established, heavily trafficked, consumer facing website
- 2+ Years experience working on mobile applications specifically.
- Strong technical and analytical skills: including SQL, agile development methods, financial modeling, A/B testing, and other statistical analysis.
- Experience managing product development process from conception through launch and iteration.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED