Sr. Product Manager Network Automation Netcordia
Sr. Product Manager Network Automation
Prod Strategy & Corp Development | Santa Clara, CA, United States
The Sr. Product Manager will be responsible as the automated network control domain expert for the Infoblox product line, bringing to market new automation solutions and 3rd party integrations upon Infoblox's unique GRID platform for network control. The candidate will be responsible for gathering customer requirements, competitive information, market opportunities, understanding of the issues related to managing and automating network environments and network services and translating them into product requirements. In addition the individual in this position will be responsible for developing compelling business cases, establishing cross functional commitment, and then bringing additional products to market.
The qualified candidate will work closely with all parts of the organization including business development, marketing, engineering, operations, support, finance, IT and sales to ensure on-time and successful delivery of these additional products.
Skills & Experience:
- Capture and articulate customer and industry problems and translate them into product requirements
- Lead internal product team from inception through entire product lifecycle
- Meet directly with customers and serve as interface between Sales and Engineering
- Develop detailed product briefs, product requirement documents, datasheet content, and customer presentations
- Interface with sales, business development, engineering and product management teams worldwide
- Track market, business status and revenue, and competitors and deliver input to the organization
- Successful experience in Product Management in the network management or related field a distinct advantage
- Experience with network change automation and management a distinct advantage.
- Experience with layer 2 and 3 network device market and technologies a distinct advantage.
- Experience with DNS and DHCP network service technologies a distinct advantage.
- Experience with 3rd party integrations and API requirements a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of industry OSS/BSS integration best practices is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Cloud and virtualized infrastructure is a plus
- Driven, results oriented individual, focused on execution in a team oriented environment
- Ability to capture and articulate customer problems and translate those into product requirements
- Demonstrated ability to lead internal cross-functional teams to successful product delivery
- Demonstrated success in managing relationships with sales teams and/or customers, particularly in difficult or challenging situations
- Excellent communications capability for written, verbal, and presentation/collateral mediums
- Ability and desire to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced, fast growth environment and handle multiple projects and tasks daily
- Typically requires BSEE/CS, Marketing and 5+ years related experience in product management and networking software, MBA is desirable.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services