Sr Product Manager - Publisher Products ShareThis
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain and prioritize the product roadmap.
- Translate business needs and requirements into design concepts and functional specs, and work closely with the design, development, operations and QA teams to realize successful releases.
- Serve as the resident expert on the current social media ecosystems, including the competitive landscape, and bring new ideas and best practices back to the team for consideration in product planning.
- Collaborate with the director of product and director of engineering on project schedules and dependencies, and drive cross-functional initiatives.
- Hands on experience working with large data sets and developing web analytics products is a must
- Hands on experience working with social media technologies is a must
- Firm sense of accountability and ownership across the entire product lifecycle, with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development, and launch
- Passion for conceiving, designing, building, and shipping amazing products that work great the first time out the door
- 3 years of direct product management experience, working hand-in-hand with engineering teams
- Minimum of a B.S. in software engineering, MBA preferred
- Familiarity with working in an agile software development environment
- Established track record of preparing functional specs.
- Self-starter with prior start-up experience and the interest, ability and energy to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven expertise in managing aggressive and dynamic projects with competing resources and priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
||4009 Miranda Ave |
Palo Alto, CA 94304
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED